West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck a daft fiver on them to go down, they'll probably sneak the 3 points they need (most likely at the landfill or three 0-0's).
But the way they are playing they are capable of not getting a single further point this season, considering their other remaining fixtures along with consecutive home defeats to QPR and Leicester.

I may have just guaranteed them 3 points this weekend :lol:

They've let us down big style in the last two weeks, but unfortunately I think Pulis has enough about him to grind out the necessary points the hard way.

They need 3 points to stay up for definite, they'll finish above everyone below them currently is my prediction.

Pulis massively over rated IMO

It's called the "Crystal Palace effect".......they appoint any manager and after half a season he's a candidate for manager of the year.

Of course, Newton's third law tells us that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction......this is called the "Sunderland effect" where any manager, no matter his previous pedigree, will fail miserably at the Elephant's graveyard for managers.

Worst fixture list by a mile. If roles were reversed and we had just lost to the bottom 2 with a horrendous run from now, we would be 'certainties to go down'.

2 shit results against QPR and Leicester but before that he got them wins to keep them safe Imo. If that Alan Irvine was still there they'd be down now I reckon

Definately, and even though they lost to both leicester and qpr they scored goals and created plenty of chances. Its the teams that are not doing this who are in yhe most danger of going down ie burnley, hull, qpr, us

I'd swap them like, put it that way.

They need probably 2 more points to survive which was Pulis target when he took over.

They'd have gone with Irvine in charge as would Villa with Lambert probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back