Villa, Norwich, SAFC/NUFC/Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofagun

Winger
Is how it's shaping up. Bournemouth and WBA 10 points ahead now and looking pretty uncatchable unless their respective forms go through the floor

10 points in nothing at this stage on a bad run as long as you're bad enough to lose say 6 in a row. Its happened many a time. The question is whether we can get 4 wins in the same period. If we keep up last nights form we have turned non performances into performances, now we have to turn performances into wins.

I think we will comfortably survive relegation now and I haven't given up hope of catching the likes of WBA and Bournemouth.

What 10 point gap I'm really confused

10 points in nothing at this stage on a bad run as long as you're bad enough to lose say 6 in a row. Its happened many a time. The question is whether we can get 4 wins in the same period. If we keep up last nights form we have turned non performances into performances, now we have to turn performances into wins.

We'll not close a ten point gap with so few games. 7 points is a optimistic possibility though imo
Sorry didn't reply directly to what i was referring to.

If villa won, they'd only be 5 points off safety. That's mental considering how they have been written off.

Also can't discount Bournemouth, Baggies or Palace.

If villa won, they'd only be 5 points off safety. That's mental considering how they have been written off.

Also can't discount Bournemouth, Baggies or Palace.

I think the Baggies will get enough points to survive relatively comfortably (always have done, TBH but particularly after today). Palace should be safe but are on a dreadful run (but they should be good enough to get 2 wins and 3 draws in 12 games). It's more than likely down to six teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back