Victor Anichebe sums up football

• Thread starter Deleted member 361
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have a gander @bowers2 posts please mate and see if you can back up his scouse mates assessment of big vic.

Just read one about on his day he can be unplayable, and that is true to a certain degree. Unfortunately his days are about as frequent as Bank Holidays.

Albion hate spending money, so when we release a player there is usually a very good reason, I honestly cannot remember the last player we shifted out who went on to better things.

To be fair though Moyes had him at Everton so maybe he can get something out of Vic..... I wouldn't hold your breath mind.

Just read one about on his day he can be unplayable, and that is true to a certain degree. Unfortunately his days are about as frequent as Bank Holidays.

Albion hate spending money, so when we release a player there is usually a very good reason, I honestly cannot remember the last player we shifted out who went on to better things.

To be fair though Moyes had him at Everton so maybe he can get something out of Vic..... I wouldn't hold your breath mind.
Cheers mate

Tbf I'd lose the will to live if i played for Pulis.

What bollocks have i made up you absolute cracker?:lol:

Your everton supporting mate who doesnt look at stats but watches games saw him playing about 200 minutes on the right wing about 6 years ago during which he contributed zero assists(you remember saying that was one of his biggest strengths) and 1 goal and you think this could be a good way for us to utilise him?:lol:

Carrying on from your insightful scouse friends information on him being unplayable on his day and creating lots of chances for another striker it may then come as a bit of a surprise that during his 186 game career he has only made 23 assists(17 for everton), again hardly backing up your mates ringing endorsement of him.

Either your scouse mate is a figment of your imagination or its stevie wonder:cool::lol:

I'll listen to you. Someone who sits behind a computer looking at statistics (that don't show runs or positional play) Like a computer football manager.

Yet another internet warrior writing a player off before he has even made his debut.

Absolutely unbelievable from a so called fan.

It was a shit signing and will proven to be one imo. We've signed a striker who doesn't score many goals!

If he scores one league goal to earn us a point he will have contributed more than Jozy Altidore and if he bags us a winning goal in another game he will have contributed more than Jozy Altidore and Danny Graham in their tenures at Sunderland..

well this guy is in apparently no state to play football for a long while according to moyes

You'd think he'd have been training hard seeing as he was touting himself as a free agent.

I can understand he hasn't had a pre season so won't be fully match fit but not fit enough to make the bench?

I was hoping he'd make a five minute cameo performance against Everton as this is the game I'd think he has a slim chance of scoring in.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd think he'd have been training hard seeing as he was touting himself as a free agent.

I can understand he hasn't had a pre season so won't be fully match fit but not fit enough to make the bench?

I was hoping he'd make a five minute cameo performance against Everton as this is the game I'd think he has a slim chance of scoring in.
premier league footballer mate . can take an extra 3 weeks on full pay to get up to speed :(

Been a bit busy lately so didnt see the debate on this signing but does anyone else think the fact we offered this guy a contract just shows the garbage that the premier league has become for lower placed teams and those in the championship.

-Are we seriously meant to believe that in the whole world of footballers that with one striker available and one knock back on transfer deadline day that this free agent who has coined in serious cash in the premier league no doubt, whilst providing virtually bog all in terms of return to his clubs? 6 goals in 55 games for west brom , a similarly shit ratio for Everton.

- Is it really that bad in the youth team and lower leagues that we must turn to a released non goalscoring striker purely on the old bollocks that he has 'premier league experience'

- Is it really the case that we are prepared to throw money at yet another player who is in no state to even play? its really laughable.

- why do these players continue to get contracts despite doing virtually nothing? a striker that averages 1 goal every 8 games.

- Moyes has spent the last year in spain, is there not one player he saw there who he thought could come in and light it up for a year like that guy at swansea a few years back.

This lazy recruitment isnt just moyes, we see it all the time by managers with the old adage of premier league experience bandied around, its like they are worth 20-30k a week just for a couple of goals 9 years ago.

the media pundits etc dont help either just taking from the gravy train and creating the narrative for it to all be accepted.

lets face it , this guy is going to give defoe a rest in the cups and make some sub appearances, but really, its a shambles from the club. wasnt sess released the same time as him?

Going for a lie down.

We're you asking questions or making statements?

I'll listen to you. Someone who sits behind a computer looking at statistics (that don't show runs or positional play) Like a computer football manager.

Yet another internet warrior writing a player off before he has even made his debut.

Absolutely unbelievable from a so called fan.
I look forward to seeing anichebe lifting the golden boot of runs and positional play(you know the kind that have seen him average a goal or assist every 7 games or so):lol:

Have a look at boingers post, you know like someone who has watched him for the last 3 years!:oops:

I look forward to seeing anichebe lifting the golden boot of runs and positional play(you know the kind that have seen him average a goal or assist every 7 games or so):lol:

Have a look at boingers post, you know like someone who has watched him for the last 3 years!:oops:

I don't think in a million years he would become the best player we have.
He is an excellent fit for our team at the moment and a position that we need.
If I remember correctly WBA BOUGHT HIM AS THE MAIN MAN. we haven't.
Now that's me out. I've spent all week with idiots.

:lol:how do you know that? he hasnt kicked a ball yet and Moyes claims he isnt ready to anyway

been paying him for weeks now plus no doubt a nice signing on bonus. we needed him to play at qpr and he was unavailable . need him to play tomorrow and he is injured.

did well against palace when he came on though ;)

And we bought Danny Graham as the "main man"......I've got no idea why you're defending him to the extent you are.

been paying him for weeks now plus no doubt a nice signing on bonus. we needed him to play at qpr and he was unavailable . need him to play tomorrow and he is injured.

did well against palace when he came on though ;)

Classic safc mate. Pienaar and anichebe will spend longer on the treatment table than on the pitch.

We will spend january lookin for cover for the players we just signed as cover and barely improve the starting 11 only to have to do it all again in the summer when we are back down to the bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back