Unprofessional Hotel Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always, I think, been very complimentary about your blogs on Chernobyl and Bhutan but must say (on the evidence available) that, on this occasion, I side with the hostel owner.

Unless I've missed something, you received what you knew (in advance) that you knew you would be getting and so, genuinely, don't see the problem.

One thing that did leave me confused, though, was his/your use of the name"Susan".

I'd, previously, assumed that you were gay and travelling with a boyfriend, but am now confused.

:confused:

:lol: f***ing hell man

I was aping your, somewhat, (distinctive) lyrical bent. I, also included a, satirical, stab at your domestic arrangements. As you have just done with @Lexingtongue.

I've been with the same lass for approaching 10 years so, please,forgive me if the same old jokes about my having "bought her", because I live in Thailand, aren't wearing more than a little thin.

Whilst I've been fairly critical of @Lexingtongue's post and review, and I may have even had a couple of laughs at a couple of the Susan jibes, but you'd have to be a pretty backward twat not to have worked out it was a shared account with their lass like.

I shall, after reading your post, go and lock myself in a dark cupboard and self flagellate with limp celery.

Such is my feeling of the shame.

If you wrote a review on TripAdvisor that was truthful and fair albeit with a critical slant and the owners of the place came back with a totally unprofessional response full of lies and personal attacks, how would you handle the situation?
name and shame

Thread title is misleading mate - Hotel you said...I come in and find you are miffed with a chuffin HOSTEL! Ha'way man ffs! ;)
If it makes you feel any less cheated they charged hotel prices!

Thread title is misleading mate - Hotel you said...I come in and find you are miffed with a chuffin HOSTEL! Ha'way man ffs! ;)

agree, looked ok for a doss to me like , think this thread is more of a " look where i have been" rather than a genuine complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back