Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackemdr

Midfield
Predictions

will it be as dramatic as previous years?

will we be involved?

will the goblins be waiting outside stoke's training ground?

I think we will have most of the players in by then, I'd expect 1 to go through on deadline day though or 1 out.

Predictions

will it be as dramatic as previous years?

will we be involved?

will the goblins be waiting outside stoke's training ground?

Makes me agree with all the grumpy old fuckers demanding National Service for all males under 16 years old (and all under 20 year old gurning and giving the v's behind the unfortunate reporter trying to make absolutely no transfer updates sound exciting, whilst surrounded by the densest mass of white trash since that massive hurricane smashed 2 Louisiana trailer parks into a tangled wreck the size of a f***ing phone box.) Kill all the feckers.

I just laughed so hard a bit of wee squirted out. As I was in the middle of a nosh our lass isn't speaking to me now. Double bonus.
Funniest thing this year. Excellent!!

I think you'll all be disappointed. I'll be surprised if we do any business on deadline day. Hughes is not a fan of it by all accounts and has not done any business on the last two deadlines. Last window Rob Dorsett started off at Stoke and ended up at West Brom.

Sad times. The end of an era. :cry:

Logon or register to see this image

I think you'll all be disappointed. I'll be surprised if we do any business on deadline day. Hughes is not a fan of it by all accounts and has not done any business on the last two deadlines. Last window Rob Dorsett started off at Stoke and ended up at West Brom.

That top one…looks like the reporter has wandered onto a set of Night of the Living Dead.

Can someone arrange for that useless Jim White to be sent where there is no satellite signal please.

Not because it was Stoke particularly but the Rob Dorsett stuff with Cattermole in January was canny funny. It had been confirmed he wasn't leaving and Dorsett was still adamant it was happening. Even filming a bloke walking up the stairs saying it was Catts agent. He looked a right knacker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back