Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas73

Striker
Sorry if Seb...
Sky say the lads are back in 'intensive' pre season training today...
Give them hell Dick!....be interesting how fit and hungry they start the season under a summer of training under him...

Word on here is that Rodwell is going to be "Ya-ya like" once he's had a full pre-season.

It's gonna take a lot more than 6 fookin weeks to put any life into that donkey :)

Hopefully come out the traps flying next season. Really think that with a pre-season under Advocaat things will click. Although I've been guilty of thinking that before with previous managers..

Sorry if Seb...
Sky say the lads are back in 'intensive' pre season training today...
Give them hell Dick!....be interesting how fit and hungry they start the season under a summer of training under him...
Read a few reports saying Thursday, I'd like to see a few new players in when we play the friendlies.

Word on here is that Rodwell is going to be "Ya-ya like" once he's had a full pre-season.

It's gonna take a lot more than 6 fookin weeks to put any life into that donkey :)
That full pre season bullshit is now the favourite excuse for a previous season of under performance. Oh I'l be raring to go next season once I have a full pre season. Bunch of shit. 45 minutes against Darlington at half pace is neither here nor there, same as buggering off abroad for two weeks which is more of a marketing exercise for the club and a chance to pull some foreign birds.

If teams wanted a couple of games to get fit then play home and away against the Mags for some tinpot cup..at least the fans would ensure the players gave it at least a reasonable effort

Fitness means nowt. What Dick needs to do is treat them like bloody idiots. When this happens, do that. When that happens, do this. Make it a reflex response.

Do other club's fans slag off their players with such alarming regularity as our 'fans' do on here?
Only cos for years now they've been a collective group of lazy, careless, spineless good for nothings who've churned out dire football until the last few games of the season. There's not much to like about any of them tbf

There's one lot of red 'n white stripes back in training.

Quite fun in its way. Wish we did such good videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back