Totti

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is it about Italian players - especially from that generation in the mid-late 90s - that they can go on forever.

Totti, Paolo Maldini, Del Piero, Pirlo, Inzaghi - all playing well into their 30s with little drop off in quality. Unbelievable really.
Their diet is a big part I reckon, good food is ingrained in Italians from an early age.

School lunches in Italy put ours to shame, everything is cooked from fresh and processed shit is a huge no no.

It is, class fans, shame about the stabbings

Absolute trash.

Rome's shame.

Finchè vedrai quella Sud, Curva di merda, Romanista tipo di fogna, sei la vergogna di questa cittá.
(Before you google it and get some crazy stuff: As long as you see that Sud, terrace of shit, Romanista sewer rat, you are the shame of this city) (Curva Sud is their side of the Olympic stadium)

Totti is everybody's fun because of the way he speaks, he's an illiterate peasant. Comedians mock him, he's the court clown.

Run Romanista, run.

Their diet is a big part I reckon, good food is ingrained in Italians from an early age.

School lunches in Italy put ours to shame, everything is cooked from fresh and processed shit is a huge no no.
Very true

One of the serie a legends. For me it goes:

1) Recoba
2) Totti
3) Del Piero

1)Del Piero
2)Baggio
3)Totti
4) Di Natalie
5) Veiri

For me, but thats leaving out legends like Pippo, Batistuta, Rui Costa, Shevchenko, Ronaldo and I'm sure much more!

1)Del Piero
2)Baggio
3)Totti
4) Di Natalie
5) Veiri

For me, but thats leaving out legends like Pippo, Batistuta, Rui Costa, Shevchenko, Ronaldo and I'm sure much more!
As a shortish centre back/full back as a player, I loved Cannavaro...positional sense was immense, heart of a lion.

Totti is everybody's fun because of the way he speaks, he's an illiterate peasant. Comedians mock him, he's the court clown.

He's a GREAT player and professional, that's why he is still doing it at the highest level at 38. Or you could idolise Gazza.

And although i dont have an axe to grind with your club particularly, Roma, "Rome's shame", "trash", really? ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lazio-fan-racism-violence-tottenham-407597

I know the stabbers turned out to be Roma Ultras but what about the rest???

As a shortish centre back/full back as a player, I loved Cannavaro...positional sense was immense, heart of a lion.
as the lad said it was just forwards,

You could have a cracking defence from Italy
Cafu Nesta Canavaro Maldini

and you could add in Costacurta, Chillini, Stam etc

as the lad said it was just forwards,

You could have a cracking defence from Italy
Cafu Nesta Canavaro Maldini

and you could add in Costacurta, Chillini, Stam etc
Oops, missed that...Del Piero for me.

My favourite ever player. I've been obsessed with him since I was a 9-year-old watching him light up Euro 2000. Fantastic footballer, and all more of a legend for being a one-club man and resisting the lure of going to Chelsea or Real Madrid and winning more trophies than he'll end up with upon retirement. 291 goals. Hope he gets another 9 before the season - and likely, his career - is finished.

Absolute trash.

Rome's shame.

Finchè vedrai quella Sud, Curva di merda, Romanista tipo di fogna, sei la vergogna di questa cittá.
(Before you google it and get some crazy stuff: As long as you see that Sud, terrace of shit, Romanista sewer rat, you are the shame of this city) (Curva Sud is their side of the Olympic stadium)

Run Romanista, run.

Very true

Coming from a team that signed Gazza, that's quite ironic :lol:

Ive seen Roma and Totti twice.
At their place v Fiorentina and he was far better than I expected after only seeing him on TV. Easily the best on the pitch. Im sure he was on at Craven Cottage in the UEFA Cup a few years later anarl but I cant remember owt apart from the first ever penalty given by a 5th official. A number of London SMB ladies were present theyd probably remember more about young Italian physically fit millionaires than I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back