1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tories in a spot of bother according to the latest polls

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Komodo, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunderland would be in the shit without NISSAN and that's a fact, and don't forget it was Thatcher that got us NISSAN,
    DO NOT VOTE LABOUR, SUNDERLAND IS DYING BECAUSE OF THEM...
  2. Arthur Mullardo

Arthur Mullardo Striker

As posted once you've been through years of both parties...ones as bad as the other..mind wouldn't trust the tories this time with regional pay etc...
    All about money...nowt else...if theres nowt in the pot.. nowt will be done...
    Best bets to get all your bills and direct debits sorted on the interweb...hoy out all the daft ones....keep the basics....dont subscribe to shite etc...
    With your spare cash...enjoy your life...;)
  3. Cock Of The North

Cock Of The North New Member

You have a point mate, he's barely scored since he's gone to Chelsea :neutral:
  4. Cosmos Rocks

Cosmos Rocks Midfield

silly fool
  5. robin hood

robin hood New Member

Got a point with people being illiterate like. 5 minutes on the internet shows that. Its not just txt speak, they just cant fucking spell
  6. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Midfield

Well said
  7. Anyone who was relatively 'unlucky' enough to rule over this period in parliament would find themselves with a virtually impossible job of massively reducing waste without looking like a heartless bastard in some respects. I would have loved to see Gordon Brown tackle his own mess... would he have dared tackle the welfare state? Public sector pensions ? PFI contracts ?

As far as I'm concerned, Cameron is doing a sterling job in very difficult circumstances. He is facing up to our short-comings and delivering painful medicine which unfortunately has to be taken.

The least said about Forrest Gump the better.
  8. Arthur Mullardo

Arthur Mullardo Striker

All those thinking the Tories are the masters of balancing the books ..have a look at the link below...
    The national debt rose from £100bn to £350bn while they were in power...three times the amount..
    Then doubled under Labour ...until the banking crisis hit in 2008...
    Hardly had a balaced budget in years the lot of them...don't believe all the shite thats trotted out..

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_1980_2011UKb_11s1li011lcn_G0t
  9. dangermows

dangermows Striker

It seems many ignore policies and just vote for whoever looks least like a tosser. Very odd and very sad.
  10. robin hood

robin hood New Member

Many dont even do that. They vote for a party that their area or family traditionally votes, its a joke
  11. kermode

kermode Striker

Who gives a fuck? They're all as rotten as each other.
  12. Charmless Man

Charmless Man Striker

Why are you so concerned with party politics?
  13. Policies in the mainstream party manifestos arent worth anything - should be some way of binding them to their proposals if they get elected. Another reason they have no credibility as a profession.
  14. Cockney Mackem

Cockney Mackem Striker

Another vote for this.

Problem is the idea of democracy is the literal meaning of the word. Rule by the people. All the people currently do is decide which of the pigs has a turn at the trough every five years.
  15. johnson

johnson Winger

The hospitals and schools here improved significantly under Blair in my opinion, and he really backed the public sectors in the area.

Why aren't you?

I don't agree with him but I like his passion.

Politics affects your life in every way possible
  16. redgauntlet

redgauntlet Striker

Looks like you're biased, I would agree with you but your always wrong - have you got your jerry cans ready.
  17. haway

haway Midfield

Do you think he'll support the Tories? He's fuming over hackgate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.