tories in a spot of bother according to the latest polls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Fuck knows how we get rid of the muppets.

Vote for someone different each time. At the moment Labour could parachute Hitler into a north east seat and people would vote for him 'cause I hate the Tories'.

I'm not saying abandon your principles, I'm saying make them work for your vote and then deliver their promises by hoying them out if they don't. If that involves the short term pain of voting for someone other than your dad and grandad did, it'll be worth it in the long run.

I've lived through years of both, take it from me, they're the same in everything bar the rosette. Same schools, same slavish devotion to the status quo. The only time they fall out is over what are key issues for the general populace and of little or no concern to them or their progeny. The Health Service and Education, both of which should be taken out of Politics.

Aye, but they're sides, and sides can be picked and then argued, incessantly to no obvious end other than the pleasure of calling the other side idiots and traitors and other varied nastiness.

Cameron has brought more in 2 years than Labour did in 13, new contracts for Nissan, trade agreements, infrastructure, even buying Vaux.

Cameron didn't bring in new contracts for Nissan; the hard work by the Nissan workers and the success of previous lines brought in the new contracts.

To claim that a clueless fuckwit like Cameron is responsible for Nissans success in Sunderland is delusional and demeaning to the workers at Nissan.

Cameron didn't bring in new contracts for Nissan; the hard work by the Nissan workers and the success of previous lines brought in the new contracts.

To claim that a clueless fuckwit like Cameron is responsible for Nissans success in Sunderland is delusional and demeaning to the workers at Nissan.

Spot on, thought I was the only one thinking that. Dunno how any true
SAFC supporter, could even dream of putting his x in the blue box. With
strong traditions to mining certain people have very short memories as
to what the tories did to our forefathers... I for one will never forgive
them, for being ridiculed at school by the "posh kids" because my dad
was honouring the pit strike and could not afford to buy you a decent
pair of shoes etc. Later his bitter ways of losing to the "man", made
him lose his self confidence and made him very bitter. Anyone thinking
that they give a toss about us, seriously are deluded. Gordon Brown
was never my favourite, but to blame the world recession on him is
a total copout, and a constant myth perpetuated by Tories. I have
been driving around the north-east in my job now for years and the
decline to the small mans business is worrying. The Tories even had
the affrontary to get Kenneth Clarke to stand up and tell the people
at the conference that he would be "getting rid" of people in my
proffession which was led by moronic cheers from the audience, yep
they actually cheered, people getting put out of work!. Totally out
of touch, and Clegg might as well not be there for the amount of
arguements he has raised since being Camera-on's shadow.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Vote for someone different each time. At the moment Labour could parachute Hitler into a north east seat and people would vote for him 'cause I hate the Tories'.

I'm not saying abandon your principles, I'm saying make them work for your vote and then deliver their promises by hoying them out if they don't. If that involves the short term pain of voting for someone other than your dad and grandad did, it'll be worth it in the long run.

I always vote for whom i think will do the most good for where i live. I have no allegiance to any political party and we would be better off if we could find a system that survives without them.

Political parties are not like football teams.

Very frustrating for the working bloke/bird when it comes to politics. New labour under Blair were centre right and disregarded the parties traditional values. They are all similar and unfortunately under the current system the majority of voters will get who they didnt want. Politics in the uk needs major overhaul but wont happen as the establishment will use everything they have in their favour to oppose changes to the status quo, imo.

Well i think pensioners are ok with the pension rules that are coming out because they know what the alternative is. Don't believe polls in papers because they come and go. Remember when they said the Lib Dems would win 100 seats at the general election and they lost seats, they said the tories would get murdered at the locals last year and they won seats. All a load of bollocks. I think Cameron has started a political change that will be a new style of politics. Instead of promising to spend billions from now on at elections people will promise austerity and when their is money they won't over spend like before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i think pensioners are ok with the pension rules that are coming out because they know what the alternative is. Don't believe polls in papers because they come and go. Remember when they said the Lib Dems would win 100 seats at the general election and they lost seats, they said the tories would get murdered at the locals last year and they won seats. All a load of bollocks. I think Cameron has started a political change that will be a new style of politics. Instead of promising to spend billions from now on at elections people will promise austerity and when their is money they won't over spend like before.

You just started a thread about Boris being ahead in the polls!

mid term polls are always bollocks at the best of times let alone when we have the type of finacial constraints on us as now. mr bean-milliband will never be the leader of this country so the polls mean nothing other than people are not happy..... but then when are they/we ever?

Does anyone believe it's possible that Millipede may possess the talent and potential to be an astute and visionary leader but suffers major image problems due to him looking, talking and acting like a prick? :-D

Does anyone believe it's possible that Millipede may possess the talent and potential to be an astute and visionary leader but suffers major image problems due to him looking, talking and acting like a prick? :-D

I think he has a great future ahead of him in Nick Park films

Will save the animators enormous amounts of time, particularly if the Northumbrian Polis bird joins him

I also think his brother would be 20+ points ahead in the polls. What a huge cock up

Will save the animators enormous amounts of time, particularly if the Northumbrian Polis bird joins him

I also think his brother would be 20+ points ahead in the polls. What a huge cock up

This, it was the union vote that got Ed Milliband elected, they effectively voted for another 5 years of Tory rule.

Self serving hypocrites every last one of them. No such thing as right and left wing in mainstream politics any more.

the tories only saing grace is that the lib dems will take the hit for their incompetance at the the next election and labour are too useless to destroy one of the most unpopular governments in modern times.

I wonder if Bongo would blame the Unions? Could be a bit of a quandary for the lad. :-D

This, it was the union vote that got Ed Milliband elected, they effectively voted for another 5 years of Tory rule.

Or is it?

Labour needed a rest and a regroup. Getting Ed as a patsy for a few years may be no bad thing.

In fact this lead in the polls is possibly bad news for labour!

Fact is that both parties in recent times have had to bring themselves closer to centre ground in order to become electable. Blair did it with Labour, Cameron with the Tories.

Fact is that both parties in recent times have had to bring themselves closer to centre ground in order to become electable. Blair did it with Labour, Cameron with the Tories.

True of course... the first sign of the Tories favouring their friends and they're in a 'spot of bother'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back