Tony Pulis- Manager of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said at the time, he was the man to keep us up.

The SMB consensus was relegation over Pulis' style of football, so hopefully everyone's happy now.

Do you think he'd have made much difference to us? Palace's problem before he arrived was that they couldn't stop conceding goals, our was and still is the fact that we can't score enough of them. I don't think Pulis is really the man to turn our side into goalscorers. We'd probably have got more 0-0's mind, but it's doubtful they'd have been enough.

Some still won't accept he would have done a better job than Poyet.

I know it is ridiculous, he clearly clearly would, he is a better manager in every single possible way

Do you think he'd have made much difference to us? Palace's problem before he arrived was that they couldn't stop conceding goals, our was and still is the fact that we can't score enough of them. I don't think Pulis is really the man to turn our side into goalscorers. We'd probably have got more 0-0's mind, but it's doubtful they'd have been enough.

Yes he would of, he would of won against the teams around us, which is all yo have to do to stay up

Glad palace won today.

Playing for top half now so will give Fulham a game

We still have too many players who turn up when they feel like it, that wouldn't have changed no matter who the manager is.

:lol:

We're bottom of the PL.

His bag of shit Palace squad has just won 5 in a row.

Yes, I have a feeling he may have done a little bit better than Poyet.

And Palace fans wanted Neil Warnock and many other shite managers ahead of him I bet hes a God down there now

I'm no big fan of Pulis but evidence is evidence.
Palace is literally flying and well past safe.

. At the start of the season, Liverpool winning the title was probably even less likely than Palace staying up, most people thought at best they'd be challenging Spurs and Arsenal for 4th.
For me the top 3 are
Rodgers
Pulis
Martinez
Rodgers inherited some good players at Liverpool. Pulis got Julian Speroni.

Without a shadow of doubt. Got the very best from what he had and saw them better than safe. Fantastic job by Pullis, well done to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back