Tonali charged by FA

Throw the book at the idiot, he didn't learn after the 1st ban which I think he got off lightly, it was agreed he had to get help with his addiction but still decides to put on 50+ bets and if it was on games he played in for the mags then the FA need to make an example of him. Howe and the mags defending him just shows how low those lot will go...nothing to see here, ya divn't understand blah blah blah

Throw the book at the idiot, he didn't learn after the 1st ban which I think he got off lightly, it was agreed he had to get help with his addiction but still decides to put on 50+ bets and if it was on games he played in for the mags then the FA need to make an example of him. Howe and the mags defending him just shows how low those lot will go...nothing to see here, ya divn't understand blah blah blah
Bit like us with Johnson

As pointed out numerous times the betting activity that this relates to took place before he was investigated/the first ban was imposed. You don't really seem to understand what's happened here.

As pointed out numerous times the betting activity that this relates to took place before he was investigated/the first ban was imposed. You don't really seem to understand what's happened here.
Yes but the first investigation didn’t cover these later bets

Yes but the first investigation didn’t cover these later bets

Correct it was the Italian FA's investigation last year, now it is the UK investigation covering the period after he moved to Newcastle. But the point is he hasn't been betting since he was originally charged, so saying "he didn't learn after the first ban" makes zero sense.

Back