Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zimbo

Is he living up to his name,deliberately getting booked so as to get 5 yellows and an automatic ban. The ban is against Manure who he is on loan from and couldn't play anyway. In effect, he has had 4 reds wiped out. Seems totally wrong to me.

Is he living up to his name,deliberately getting booked so as to get 5 yellows and an automatic ban. The ban is against Manure who he is on loan from and couldn't play anyway. In effect, he has had 4 reds wiped out. Seems totally wrong to me.

See the non story were Keano went round to sort him out ower rumors hed allegedly been spreading about keane

Cleverly wasn't in :lol:

Says who? That sounds nonsense. If you were ineligible to play in the league cup in February after moving clubs in January the ban would roll to the next game.
Said on sky, I know it sounds ridiculous but appears to be correct.

I thought the card count went to 10 after xmas? Might be wrong.
If so it's daft as he would miss the game anyway and be on 4 instead of 5

They cant ban him for a game he can't play in

Is there a league rule to say he isn't eligible to play? As far as I knew it was agreements between the clubs on the loan deal, as far as the League are concerned he's eligible, they're not stopping him - well they are now cos he's banned!

Really? If he's not eligible to play surely the ban doesn't have effect and carries over? If not that's a huge gaping loophole in the rules.

Is there a league rule to say he isn't eligible to play? As far as I knew it was agreements between the clubs on the loan deal, as far as the League are concerned he's eligible, they're not stopping him - well they are now cos he's banned!
It's league rules.

Used to be an agreement between the clubs until the Mags loaned someone to Portsmouth (I think) and he scored against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back