Today's boxing - plenty on, starting from 11am (Parker, Haye, Briggs, 3 154 lb world titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If only Dereck Chisora had given Bellew his wish to fight a heavyweight in the changing room afterwards. I wouldn't have put it past him either. And Eddie Hearn doing his best to sound like Arthur Daley added to it all.

How shit was Callum smith BTW :eek:

Have said it for a while but I'm not quite sold on him. Clearly has power but he is wide open defensively, unless he has a Froch-type chin then I can see him being a highlight-reel knockout waiting to happen.

Luckily for him super-middle is a pretty weak division at the minute so he'll probably pick up a belt at some point. Hopefully he'll fight Groves before the end of the year and we'll see where he's at.

I don't think he could knock anyone out at the minute (watch this post get bumped), them Froch fights have put 10 years on him, not quite elite

Think the lads been over trained and over complicated he's game he's got one of the best jabs in the division and serious power

Think the lads been over trained and over complicated he's game he's got one of the best jabs in the division and serious power
First 6 rds very froch he looked world class...

Some of the right hands he was landing on froch in that 6th were beautiful as well as brutal.....but then fro have showed him what world class really is.:cool:

With a jaw of a 75 year old.

Just watched highlights from his first fight with Froch, he was boxing well but was in the process of having his arse handed to him when the ridiculously early stoppage came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back