Today is dragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need some decent rumours like, this is boring.

Come on people, it's deadline day tomorrow, make stuff up if you have to.

(just not Jenas or Rose please, we want excitement!)

No thanks, fuck off to PF for that dross..

Afternoon Beady Fans.
My morning has flew over.
Kelly has the best stockings I’ve ever seen in an office.
Was fantastic when the bottom tray ran out of paper.

Afternoon Beady Fans.

flown...dippy fucka!

Afternoon Beady Fans.

This never happened.
Carl has in fact spent the entire morning in bed wanking over Peppa Pig, whilst waiting for his mam to finish her cleaner's job.

whats the crack like ?
i did all me housework last night so im free as a bird tonight but if it results in me having to wake u up in the taxi and help you out at your flat again then im gonna have to think long n hard mate

Is that what happened? Was rough as fuck on Sunday. Going to the beer festival, picking fitz up at 5.30 if you want getting

nah am tuggin ya chutney , you werent that bad though you did carry on a conversation with me as you were walking away from the taxi even though the door was shut and i was staying in the taxi
sound il drop you a cheeky text message later but i wont need picking up am already in the area

nah am tuggin ya chutney , you werent that bad though you did carry on a conversation with me as you were walking away from the taxi even though the door was shut and i was staying in the taxi
sound il drop you a cheeky text message later but i wont need picking up am already in the area
:evil:

This never happened.
Carl has in fact spent the entire morning in bed wanking over Peppa Pig, whilst waiting for his mam to finish her cleaner's job.

Carl....:lol::lol:

Loves his mam you know...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back