This is getting ridiculous . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever will happen over the next week or so will happen. Little we can do to influence things and the 3 worst teams will go down, if it's Newcastle then fair enough, if it's Sunderland then fair enough. No point worrying about it, just wait and see how it all pans out. We've all been relegated before and I'm sure we'll all get relegated again given enough time. It's all transient.

Whatever will happen over the next week or so will happen. Little we can do to influence things and the 3 worst teams will go down, if it's Newcastle then fair enough, if it's Sunderland then fair enough. No point worrying about it, just wait and see how it all pans out. We've all been relegated before and I'm sure we'll all get relegated again given enough time. It's all transient.
True enough, if we stay up and you don't there's fuck all we all we can really do about it, just got to roll with it....

Villa must want to finish with a bang and have to be due a bit of luck surely.
we need to avoid defeat the morra then can celebrate wednesday!
fingers crossed for the bumpy ride

Biding your time.........................

Who took the jam out of your donut?

Villa must want to finish with a bang and have to be due a bit of luck surely.
we need to avoid defeat the morra then can celebrate wednesday!
fingers crossed for the bumpy ride
Villa can watch as much as they want. Fact is they can't finish a Sunday dinner!! 11 consecutive defeats means their next win will be in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back