Things can only get better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a song for the final with a Sunlun connection(Dave Stewart)

Sweet Dreams are made of this
Who am we to disagree
We travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody following Sunlun

I'll get me coat....

I think ALS have got in contact with those who wrote/sang "things can only get better" D-ream ? ...and its a no go for a cup final song :-( ....you would think they would of said yes and put them back on the map !

Aye but wether it is a passionate song supporting your team or a funny song insulting the mags, there are so many better songs 2500 fans could have "blasted out" it's shit. And now that we are doing well its just pointless and none sensicle. People only sang it cos we were doomed at one point.
What a miserable fucker you are

I think ALS have got in contact with those who wrote/sang "things can only get better" D-ream ? ...and its a no go for a cup final song :-( ....you would think they would of said yes and put them back on the map !
I thought they wouldnt let ALS use it because Brian Cox was a Manc fan but I've found out he's an Oldham supporter

What will we sing if we win the cup and avoid relegation?

"Things Can Only Get Worse"? :lol:

I think it's awful me like. :oops:
I do as well. It wouldn't be so bad if it had a few more words. What are the lyrics exactly ?

It sounds like

Things can only get better

Is that right ?

I think it was the turning point of the season...it made the players realise that we were all ready to forget the past and to move onto the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back