Thick end of £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll win the league by a mile IMO

They want to hope they do for FFP reason as if not and they get stuck in that league for even just the one season it may just cripple the club. I agree with you marra they should have enough to get up the first time of asking but we no better than anyone things don't always turn out the way you plan.

If they fail to get promoted it will be one of the biggest domestic footballing failures of all time.
The mammoth cost of their squad and their colossal wage budget (compared to their championship competitors) should absolutely guarantee promotion unless they are seriously badly mismanaged.

It must be difficult for them to feel any sense of achievement next season for the manager, fans, players alike. However if it goes wrong they will be remembered forever. There'd be no defending it, absolutely no excuses.

If they fail to get promoted it will be one of the biggest domestic footballing failures of all time.
The mammoth cost of their squad and their colossal wage budget (compared to their championship competitors) should absolutely guarantee promotion unless they are seriously badly mismanaged.

It must be difficult for them to feel any sense of achievement next season for the manager, fans, players alike. However if it goes wrong they will be remembered forever. There'd be no defending it, absolutely no excuses.

That's the amazing thing, they are not worried at all! Arrogance leads to a bigger fall hopefully.

Downing moving to Boro was hailed as a great signing for that division too. Yes Boro won promotion (just) but what I hear he was far great

Why ? Based on what ? Why are we bed wetting about them on here because they might squire 2 new players ?
I'm not bed wetting I just think their squad is going to be miles better than everyone else's, fingers crossed they do what Blackburn did when they went down though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back