The Watmore chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't think Fuchs touched him and he got injured from landing funny just like McNair

Thats what i thought yet the referee who was apparently deliberately biased against Sunderland throughout decided to give us a free kick and give their bloke a yellow card.

The lad is a shocking excuse for a footballer like

That's absolute rubbish you're talking there mind. Certainly no Lionel Messi, but his contribution can't be described as shocking. We shall see how much we miss him in the weeks ahead.

Na. Second half, it would have either made it 3-0 or 3-1 I can't quite remember. He somehow ended up on the floor in front of the ball when it seemed like all he had to do was run onto it and smash it in. Defoe tried to pick up the pieces and round the defender but they got away with it. In hindsight Defoe probably should have been more selfish when he brought the ball out of the air. It was a cracking bit of football from him anyway.

I can't even remember that?

Last edited:
Hoping, when he is fit again, Moyes makes him do more training on his first touch and ball control like he has done with the defenders. Has a lot of qualities going for him but has the first touch of a paedo in Mothercare. HAS to be something he puts in extra sessions for surely?!

so many already said it over and over, no one is saying that duncan is a world class top player but anyone who cannot see how much he has improved recently should stop watching football, or at least take the blinkers off first.

last season he was all 'energy' and rightly took stick for his failure to pass many a time or for running into defenders, this season has seen him finding space rather than waiting in one place for the ball, he is now looking to make the passes and he is using his pace to panic defenders...while he will be the first to admit that he is still learning anyone with half a brain should be able to see his improvement and what he brings to the team.

following on from the logic of some, vic had shots blocked and defoe did an 'air shot' after vic played the ball in, does this mean that they are also 'crap'?... remember also that both those players are vastly more experienced than duncan, mistakes happen and players make bad choices at times but it doe snot make them a bad player.

Hes raw but he's a good outlet to stretch the game. I bet the opposition defence and midfield say to themselves 'I wish this twat would stop running'

Mind I also say that when he runs straight off the pitch likes he's a computer game player and some fucker is holding the button down too long.

Lens was a quality winger
I must have been out for a piss when this happened

Gets away with a lot because of his work rate.
Can make chances but is a championship player imo.

Championship first teamer or PL squaddie atm imho.
But having back ups that have come through the ranks at the club has to be a positive as opposed to buying them in from other clubs. When everyone's fit he'll be a good option from the bench but whether this will aid his development is debatable. Although the way injuries are stacking up atm any back up is gonna get plenty of games.

Last edited:
Look at me , I'm an obnoxious prick and want to be noticed

If you don't goto matches I can maybe see why people don't rate him, as they see generally lots of good stuff followed by a poor decision from him.
However if you goto matches its plain to see that he is our most energetic player by far, makes the most runs off the ball, creates lots of space for other players and generally gives defenders a long afternoon
Like I said terrific without the ball it wasn't a dig at him

Full of energy and pace, sometimes doesn't pay off but times like Saturday when his effort led to the goals, can't seriously criticise him. Another one who put himself about tirelessly again on Saturday was Ndong and I also thought Kone had a very good game (perhaps trying to generate renewed interest for the January window?) but if he's back to playing well and focussed I wouldn't want to lose him. Think we've got the makings of a very good team, as long as the likes of Rodders and Januzaj stay off the pitch
Best post I've read in a while.
Hit the nail on the proverbial f***ing head.

What makes a good footballer?
Wingers who don't track back in the modern game by the looks of things marra!

I think it's amazing that every expert I listen to rates him and talks about how much he's improving and how much good work he does and yet the "experts" on here think he's sh*t. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back