The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

He'll be around for a while I think, producers now have free reign to push the boundaries and get away with harsher stuff that none of the other characters could have gotten away with, with it just not being in their nice guy images.

Merge possibly was the last that could have pulled off psycho

Terminus was more just a way of getting the cannibals into the show imo,and we're short lived anyway in the comic, and I feel the wolves were just a way of showing alexandria is a place they can defend and stay, same as how they sort of managed the horde. Shows they are now in a safer place and have learned lessons from the prison and Woodbury and have somewhere permanent that won't fall to humans or walkers.

Merle not merge ffs
They hyped up his return massively, then absolutely wasted him when he came back.
He could've easily been a proper bad guy.

I think he will, the fans have been asking for him for ages, he's a massive character.

It's gonna be interesting to see what route they go with Daryl now, Norman Reedus was saying on the talking dead we're gonna see a completely different side of him.

I wouldn't be surprised over time to see Daryl being taken out/killed off the show, maybe in this or next season's finale/premiere especially if we're going even more comic orientated.

Been in Spain all week so never looked at the Internet once incase I got a spoiler. Fuck me that was brutal, well done and funny all at once.
Negan is quality. "She's a Vampire bat!" :lol::lol: what a line.
Didn't expect Glenn to get whacked the way he did. Thought it was funny when he was still trying to talk to Maggie even though he had a canyon in his head and an eye on the loose. "No exceptions!" :cool:
Bet Rick is gutted that a massive bogey shot out of his nose when he was being abused by Negan.
Really enjoyed it and really looking forward to see how this plays out.
Excellent programme.

Back