The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I think he will, the fans have been asking for him for ages, he's a massive character.

It's gonna be interesting to see what route they go with Daryl now, Norman Reedus was saying on the talking dead we're gonna see a completely different side of him.

I wonder if he gets worn down into a Reek type character from GOT

I can't see it, but then again I felt both Terminus and the Wolves were built up loads, then came and went really quickly.

The Wolves thing was a bit shit, loads of build up, walkers found with W on forehead, then one episode when they attack, but attack was a bit shit (although caused loads of bother breaking wall) and a load ran off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he will, the fans have been asking for him for ages, he's a massive character.

It's gonna be interesting to see what route they go with Daryl now, Norman Reedus was saying on the talking dead we're gonna see a completely different side of him.

The Wolves thing was a bit shit, loads of people up, walkers found with W on forehead, then one episode when they attack, but attack was a bit shit (although caused loads of bother breaking wall) and a load ran off.
Exactly. Really there is this big group of savages still out there.

I think he's to good an actor and will have many other roles in other stuff to be in it for to long

Iirc, he's been introduced earlier than originally intended.

I wish Daryl had been a third victim at the hands of Dwight, don't suppose many would thank me for that, but really wanted it to happen.

So if he died in the comic then everyone who read them knew there was about 90% chance it was him, then there was the teaser in the first episode of season 5? at teminus with the guy about to smash Glenns head in with the bat, then the episode in Negan's where Glenn saw the photos of people with there heads smashed in.

Just because we knew, or had a pretty good feeling it was him doesn't make people sad fuckers for knowing without going looking.

So if he died in the comic then everyone who read them knew there was about 90% chance it was him, then there was the teaser in the first episode of season 5? at teminus with the guy about to smash Glenns head in with the bat, then the episode in Negan's where Glenn saw the photos of people with there heads smashed in.

Just because we knew, or had a pretty good feeling it was him doesn't make people sad fuckers for knowing without going looking.
I was thinking about that the other day. Absolutely top-notch foreshadowing.

There was a Rick imagining the other night when Negan took him on the drive where he pictured everyone dying, might have been good if they could have worked that in before you found out. so you'd be fuck! it's Maggie, Noway it's Carl, Sasha, michonne etc

I'll check the video later cheers

Fair enough if you read the comics and just couldn't wait. But people seem to enjoy spoilers don't get it, why not watch it and get the emotion of it.

Fair enough if you read the comics and just couldn't wait. But people seem to enjoy spoilers don't get it, why not watch it and get the emotion of it.
Yeah, understand what your point is, think I only took offence at the 'sad fuckers' part.

Thing is nowadays a huge part of following a show is trying to work out what's going to happen and then with social media etc and all the theories, leaks and stuff some people like to do the detective part as much just as they do watching and finding out what will happen, but doesn't make them sad.

Think they just want to be the ones that work it out and tell their mates

Last edited:

Back