The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

The cast is probably going to be the biggest it's ever been. I reckon we will see the likes of Rick, Michonne and Carl go quiet for a bit while we're introduced to others.
I just hope it doesn't get too overwhelming with all the new characters and locations, I felt when alexandria happened there was too many new people and was hard to remember them all and make a connection with the characters.

Id really like to see the show open up and bit and try to explain a bit about what's happened in the rest of the world in the way that it did at the beginning. Fear the Walking Dead has managed it slightly.

I felt that when that fat fella was saying he had a cure and he needed to get to Washington / CDC, then there was a sort of ultimate goal of the group ...now it's just pure survival, which is good in the short term, but not great for the long term story for me.

If they'd have carried onto Washington then ough it would still be more of the same, this way it sort if draws a line under the nomadic moving/surviving part of the show and starts to focus on the communities Alexandria,Hilltop,Negans compound and now the kingdom.
Moves it more into a game of Thrones situation with various houses and their leaders

I forgot to check if all the walkers were wearing the same clothes. I'll just wait for next weeks episode to find out.

I bet Negan is a short lived character to make room for that king fella with the tiger. Or he'll help Rick out getting rid of Negan.

I bet Negan is a short lived character to make room for that king fella with the tiger. Or he'll help Rick out getting rid of Negan.
I can't see it, but then again I felt both Terminus and the Wolves were built up loads, then came and went really quickly.

He'll be around for a while I think, producers now have free reign to push the boundaries and get away with harsher stuff that none of the other characters could have gotten away with, with it just not being in their nice guy images.

Merge possibly was the last that could have pulled off psycho

I can't see it, but then again I felt both Terminus and the Wolves were built up loads, then came and went really quickly.
Terminus was more just a way of getting the cannibals into the show imo,and we're short lived anyway in the comic, and I feel the wolves were just a way of showing alexandria is a place they can defend and stay, same as how they sort of managed the horde. Shows they are now in a safer place and have learned lessons from the prison and Woodbury and have somewhere permanent that won't fall to humans or walkers.

Merle not merge ffs

Last edited:
I dont think he's going to be in the to show very long at all compared to the comic
I think he will, the fans have been asking for him for ages, he's a massive character.

It's gonna be interesting to see what route they go with Daryl now, Norman Reedus was saying on the talking dead we're gonna see a completely different side of him.

Back