The Sun newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful but not surprising from the Sun. Probably one of Harry's mates, arseholes

Re: Roy Hodgson

Dont think its meant with any real venom. Im more annoyed by the supposed "shock" that anyone but Churchill got the job.

I buy it. I havent really got a good reason. The Times and Guardian are too serious for me, the Sun has tits in it, doesnt take itself too seriously. Plus the lads at work would miss their daily fix of page 3 and Dear Deidre :lol:

Aye its pretty shite but some of the stories in it are canny funny. I used to buy the Star so the Sun is a step up from that!

This, it's practically a lads mag for a tenth of the price, easy reading with pictures of tits as an added bonus.

I hate that paper, and those who buy it anger me

Id rather swallow the money to pay for it than buy one

Agree. I would never buy it. Its little englander policy is an embarrassment.

Wont let the truth get in way of a chance to spout out their right wing pro establishment agenda. The cockneys love that paper. :roll:

this is why they were pushing for him- they probably have a 6 inch thick file on the fucker, just waiting to be 'revealed by sources'.

Ha'way England

The fuckers would have initially hyped up our chances of winning the Euros to crazy new heights, only to cause a shit storm as the tournament approached.

I'm starting to think Hodgson was a shewrd appointment by the FA.

Feel sorry for him me, a good manager with a good record, I personally think it was a good choice

It's a piss poor excuse for a newspaper published by serially corrupt organisation that will stop at nothing to get a story.

It's a sad indictment when The Sun is the country's best selling daily paper.

Perhaps we should also include the press in the old adage that you get government you deserve.

weally cannot stand The Sun. makes the Beano look educational.

wonder who his strikers will be tho....Wooney, Cwouch, Zamowa or maybe Wickham if he plays well.

Which paper asked the question about apartheid? That was f***ing shambolic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back