The sheepfolds last neet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be blocked for 30mins before and 10mins after....its a joke with cars gunning their engines at other "road users"

On a side issue, I was told by a taxi driver last week that the club were buying up all the properties around there, including the Audi garage, with a view to developing the area with bars, shops etc. I haven't heard anything about this so wondered whether this was right or not. I'd be surprised if such big plans had been kept secret but would be fantastic if true.

also well done to the council for sending traffic onto wessington way last night, this leaving north hylton road (takes you up to nissan) absolutely dead, meaning i was back in east durham within 25-30 minutes.

On a side issue, I was told by a taxi driver last week that the club were buying up all the properties around there, including the Audi garage, with a view to developing the area with bars, shops etc. I haven't heard anything about this so wondered whether this was right or not. I'd be surprised if such big plans had been kept secret but would be fantastic if true.
Well done Sunderland AFC council .

Been canny that,especially with the hotel just opening.Potential to be a canny little area.

The club own most of it anyway, the only parts they don't own are the Audi garage, that coach place down the back and the small garage a bit further down and ALS's building iirc.

They had plans a while back to turn the bit where the coaches park into a small music venue but i can't seem to find the plans online.

This was on the cards if/ when got the world cup

also well done to the council for sending traffic onto wessington way last night, this leaving north hylton road (takes you up to nissan) absolutely dead, meaning i was back in east durham within 25-30 minutes.

I went through marly pots and red house to get back to Washington and was really quiet

We're in about £26 million of debt. The provie bloke is even sweating now man.

The council own of have options on all of the redevelopment land around sheepfolds area ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back