The scenes where you were when we scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

As people have said there were bodies everywhere... I'm surprised neebody fell owa the stand into the mags.
A bloke behind us had a bust nose which was pissing everywhere and my mate stood on a lad's head... When he tried to help him up the lad pulled him onto the floor into a hug and they sort of dry humped screaming.

Last night I walked from the metro station to home by myself with a massive smile and the occasional laugh picturing all these celebrations. Thankfully there was nee one about because there's no doubt I'll have looked a bit creepy like :lol: But what a day, we took the piss once again.

In the Riverview Brasserie at the SoL with @foolzy went absolutely berserk and then it got really odd, this Ruby Wax look alike whipped her top up to flash her leopard print bra then an old granny from the table behind whipped her top up to reveal a yellow stained bra, they then started rubbing their tits together.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing...

:lol::lol:

Watched this game in the Blue Bell, a part of the large table out together near the Carvery area. I have to say the place was stowed off which was a relief after I'd played a part in persuading our group to watch it there instead of the Flying Boat, which we suspected would have a delayed foreign stream. (Last year, we knew a few seconds before every goal that it had went in).

As it is my Birthday today, I was treated to multiple shots and pints, in total taking in more than the recommended weekly allowance before kickoff. Hugged 3 or 4 strangers as the place went up when Johnson scored, absolutely nuts as I'm sure we're the scenes across the city. Beer everywhere. The abiding memory is that the players were getting ready for kick off when I stopped screaming and shouting, and I wasn't the only one.

Thoroughly enjoyable experience. Went to illusions / passion after to witness a mess getting her tits out. Cooper rose was bouncing, and then the Harbour view > East Garden.

Even managed the full east garden and 3 or 4 replays of the goal on MOTD before passing out on the couch.

Finally recovered and took perspective this evening, enjoying the paint thread and watching all of the interviews on sky & the bbc, after cracking open a £10 bottle of prosecco to celebrate the victory and my birthday. Baller indeed.

I was at work over here in the states, making sure none of the hotel guests changed the channel.
Let out a little Gus fist pump when we scored, but everyone just seemed disappointed 'soccer' was on.

The abiding memory is that the players were getting ready for kick off when I stopped screaming and shouting, and I wasn't the only one.

At the game, I saw none of the players celebrations and the next time I looked at the pitch, the game was back underway. We were in our own little world up there.

The celebrations were up there with the Bardsley goal at Old Trafford or Borini in the final.

At the game, I saw none of the players celebrations and the next time I looked at the pitch, the game was back underway. We were in our own little world up there.

The celebrations were up there with the Bardsley goal at Old Trafford or Borini in the final.
Was at both of those, not St James' but pleased for you & all who were there if that was the case

Were there any mags in? I met a group when I was in Legends a couple of years ago and they were utter bellends. Would love to see their miserable faces tonight like!

Was a group of mags in when me and my daughter watched the Man Utd home match there last season. They were decent to be fair, as were all the ones we met yesterday in the pubs before and after the game. Was a bit of a throw back to the 80's when I went to a few away derbies with my Newcastle supporting in laws and had a beer with them before and after the match round the Haymarket. Blew our cover in every pub after the match as we were the only ones smilling, but everyone we met was fine with us. We did bump into a couple of Sunderland fans in the Central bar in Gateshead later on as well.

Last edited:
Jumped up and down. Smacked me head off the boxing machine in the corner flag because I was stood under it. Cuddled and kissed a few of the lads and other randomers. Then cried momentarily with hands on face. Then necked on with the distinctly average lass behind me who I started cracking onto at half time who was giving me the eyes and kept on groping me when she went past...tbf, I could have necked on with Susan Boyle at the time to be honest.

Now she's found me on Facebook and wants me knob. So we won 1-0 and some mucky tart wants me bairns. Ideal.

I suspect this could be a brief relationship once she finds out you think she is 'distinctly average'.

Row v seat 556 - can only describe it as an explosion of arms, legs, bodies, roars, screams, and energy with everyone running, jumping and diving all over the place like absolute loons....the blokes were even worse!!!

I bet there's some sore arms, shins, legs and bruised backs, etc. the morning.

Might be a few people having to call in sick I shouldn't wonder;)

Mate of mine sprained his thumb during the goal celebrations. He seemed OK later on though once we had taken 6 pints worth of anesthetic. I suspect it was hurting almost as much as his head when he got up this morning/afternoon.

My front room in Sydney.

Legging it about shouting "Yes, yes, yeeeeeeesssss!!!" as quietly as a could. But still got an aggressive sush from the missus upstairs.

Ooh look at me, I live in Sydney, either that or you can't spell Stanley;)

Last edited:
I suspect this could be a brief relationship once she finds out you think she is 'distinctly average'.
Marra I'm still feeling it now!! - legs and back especially. That was a momentous celebration.

Mate of mine sprained his thumb during the goal celebrations. He seemed OK later on though once we had taken 6 pints worth of anesthetic. I suspect it was hurting almost as much as his head when he got up this morning/afternoon.

Ooh look at me, I live in Sydney, either that or you can't spell Stanley;)

I celebrated like as though I was in the away end at the match, in a pub in Glasgow, a member of staff came over and instructed me to calm down :lol:

As you can imagine I didn't give a toss and duly continued to enjoy my post match celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back