The Ryder Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buy the official shirts as soon as they are available on the Internet...you'll be able to sell them for double on eBay in a week

Think people are writing off Europe far too easily. Miracle of medinah proved anything can happen.
On that note. How good was that particular Ryder cup man? I remember being glued to the tv that Sunday, every point that rolled in just amped up the match. Think the moment I thought it was happening was Justin Rose sinking a putt on the par 3 17th from about 30 ft against mickelson

Think people are writing off Europe far too easily. Miracle of medinah proved anything can happen.
We have the British open champion, The Masters champion, The Fed Ex champion and the Olympic champion in the Europe team as well as some rookies in form .....There'll be nowt in it come Sunday !!!!! I hope :lol:

Fancy the Yanks personally, they've won it twice in 20 years, so they're due one. Plus I think they'll have the passing of Arnold Palmer as their prime motivation, I hope I'm
wrong though.

One of my favourite sporting competitions the Ryder Cup like.

I'm American and usually find myself supporting them if they aren't complete pieces of crap, but I really just want drama on Sunday.

Also, Thomas Pieters went to the same university as me and I've been following his career for a good 4 years, so I am 100% going for him whenever he gets picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back