The night before survival Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm nervous. Got a £50 double on west ham win or draw and Hull win. Returns £336. Pays the majority of next years season ticket off if it comes in (when it comes in)

me anarl mate hull and the hammers win/draw double chance for 200. nowt could be sweeter tbh money in your arse pocket at those shoe waving ***** expense

that reminds me of no6 without the filters the labourers used to smoke them without taking them out of their mouth they had a smell all of their own.made me I'll when I was bad with the drink
Logon or register to see this image

ffs i remember sparking up a Rothmans in the transit crewbus on the way to Seal Sands in the early 70's and being accused of being a puff because it had a filter. oh for those days again when England was f***ing great

you've just inadvertantly interested me :cool:

not joking here btw a transit crew bus had bench seats running down both sides no seatbelts either 14 lads crammed in,if you didn't smerk it made no difference as you'd still get cancer, i used to drive one. i couldn't see out the drivers mirror as there was a permanent fog of heavy tab smoke inside.

Flew out to Lake Garda today, my 50th Birthday :D I know look at me - old git :lol:

My point is, I have come all this way and found myself at dinner on a table next to a mag with a ten year season ticket. I was mature and supportive of course whilst he said Ashley deserves for the club to go down, the cheap foreigners divvant understaaand etc.

We have the same tables allocated for breakfast and dinner all week; hope they go down, hours of endless fun to be had...happy birthday to me! :lol::cool:

not joking here btw a transit crew bus had bench seats running down both sides no seatbelts either 14 lads crammed in,if you didn't smerk it made no difference as you'd still get cancer, i used to drive one. i couldn't see out the drivers mirror as there was a permanent fog of heavy tab smoke inside.
think u may have traveled with us

I've just had a mag in my house, platinum club member, not going tomorrow, selling his two tkts, been trying for a while, supported them all his life, I was gonna kick his feckin head in .......
Only joking, he's 85 yrs old !
He's finished with them.

Flew out to Lake Garda today, my 50th Birthday :D I know look at me - old git :lol:

My point is, I have come all this way and found myself at dinner on a table next to a mag with a ten year season ticket. I was mature and supportive of course whilst he said Ashley deserves for the club to go down, the cheap foreigners divvant understaaand etc.

We have the same tables allocated for breakfast and dinner all week; hope they go down, hours of endless fun to be had...happy birthday to me! :lol::cool:
:lol:Happy birthday mate

Look at me I've gone away for me birthday, have a good un and welcome to the 50 club :cool:

Never did transit vans, but I loved me away days, God I miss them

Look at me I've gone away for me birthday, have a good un and welcome to the 50 club :cool:

I know, I know, I did say :);) cheers Janey.

Looking forward to my free Parker pens, just for enquiring of course; going to see how many I can get :lol:

like a kid on Christmas eve me like.

I'd absolute love them twats to gan down but if not then its Bruce the saggy face bastard.

cannot wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back