The Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli Wagkz

Striker
Not a piss taking thread, as we're not in a position to laugh(just yet). I work with a load of them and they harped on and on about getting Pardew out. While we can all see the bloke is far from likeable, they should never have forced him out. Their problem isn't the manager(although Shteve isn't great), its their transfer policy. Signing young foreign players is a gamble. Especially when you sign more than 2 or 3 in one window. Always gonna take them time to gel, settle in and more importantly gain confidence in the league. The funny thing is Mike has spent money so they really can't whinge about that. 6th biggest spenders in Europe over the summer.

Also their one supposed leader in Coloccini is f***ing woeful. He maybe had a decent season in the championship and a season after that. But the blokes massively overrated. Very slow, no heart and his positional sense is shocking.

I apologise for the long post about them lot.

The players won't gel, they're just a bundle of expensive buys who have no wish to be in the NE.

McClaren, despite some stiff competition, may be the worst manager they've ever had.

I agree about their attitude
They're probably decent footballers, but its hard to bring and integrate that many inexperienced PL players.

He is not a manager really, he is a coach and at the moment they desperately need a manager.

Agree with that as well.
Said the same to a gateshead fan I know about Crosby before he was sacked.

I've always rated Colocini from
What I've seen personally, but this season he's been really bad. Their whole defence is shocking. Bring on 7 in a row

I agree with a lot of points here but McLaren is woeful, he's not a top flight football manager, on what basis did he get the job?

I've always rated Colocini from
What I've seen personally, but this season he's been really bad. Their whole defence is shocking. Bring on 7 in a row

The season they went down he was a complete joke. He's looked very similar to that this season.

I agree with a lot of points here but McLaren is woeful, he's not a top flight football manager, on what basis did he get the job?

Completely agree. The bloke might be a decent coach, he isn't a manager. His record over the past year with Derby and Newcastle is woeful.

What did they expect appointing McClaren? It never ceases to amaze me how many decisions are made on media profile rather than achievement.

In the last 10 years his managerial track record has been:

- Fail to get England into the European Championships
- Win the Dutch league
- Get sacked within 4 months in Germany
- Leave Nottingham Forest after 10 games because things were going so badly
- Go back to Holland and fail
- Fail to get Derby promoted

In what other business would someone with that track record get a f***ing promotion?

What did they expect appointing McClaren? It never ceases to amaze me how many decisions are made on media profile rather than achievement.

- Win the Dutch league

In what other business would someone with that track record get a f***ing promotion?

Surely they must regret pushing Pardew out?

- Win the Dutch league

Winning the league with Twente was pretty impressive, mind. But yeah, I agree, looks like he's out of his depth in the premier league.

Not a piss taking thread, as we're not in a position to laugh(just yet). I work with a load of them and they harped on and on about getting Pardew out. While we can all see the bloke is far from likeable, they should never have forced him out. Their problem isn't the manager(although Shteve isn't great), its their transfer policy. Signing young foreign players is a gamble. Especially when you sign more than 2 or 3 in one window. Always gonna take them time to gel, settle in and more importantly gain confidence in the league. The funny thing is Mike has spent money so they really can't whinge about that. 6th biggest spenders in Europe over the summer.

Also their one supposed leader in Coloccini is f***ing woeful. He maybe had a decent season in the championship and a season after that. But the blokes massively overrated. Very slow, no heart and his positional sense is shocking.

I apologise for the long post about them lot.

I don't think getting rid of Pardew was a bad move for them...signing McClaren was..

A mag on facebook took offence cause I wrote that Keegan is a quitter and tried to buy the league, his reply was "how close have your shower of shite come to winning the league and when was the last time you played in Europe":rolleyes:
I replied Hahahahahahahaha truth hurts, when was the last time your shower of shit looked like winning a derby? 6 in a row bitch :lol:

See nufcblog.com for a good comparison of the two teams by the thoughtful Dr Harrison.

Best part is the comments section :)
Geordie Two wants to raid SOL to kidnap BSA to their locker room and have him plan tactics instead of SM!

Wow, #BringBackPardew is
trending on mags social media :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back