The King of Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham is just doing his job and obviously doing it well. I just turn it off if he's really getting on my nerves. It doesn't take long to suss him out, he'll say something controversial then twist it and backtrack, hes a licence to print money for talksport. He hates everyone.

Durham is just doing his job and obviously doing it well. I just turn it off if he's really getting on my nerves. It doesn't take long to suss him out, he'll say something controversial then twist it and backtrack, hes a licence to print money for talksport. He hates everyone.
I don't even turn him on ;) and my life is so much better without that grubby station in it

I wouldn't want to go for a pint with that Durham bloke. Or Adrian Chiles. Or any of the commentators on telly. Or for that matter most of the fuckers on telly full stop.

He is an embarassment to the name. And like others have said when he's on I turn off, sorted.

.. It's so blatantly obvious what he's doing, but the daft ***** still come on to have a go .. the fella gets on me tits most of the time ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back