The European Football Thread 16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrid will run away with the title this season, Barca's midfield is average by their standards.

Andre Gomes isn't good enough, Dennis Suarez isn't ready yet, Iniesta is getting old and Rakitic is good but no Xavi. Gundogan would have been perfect for them.

Madrid will run away with the title this season, Barca's midfield is average by their standards.

Andre Gomes isn't good enough, Dennis Suarez isn't ready yet, Iniesta is getting old and Rakitic is good but no Xavi. Gundogan would have been perfect for them.

Denis Suarez is great IMO, changed the game last night. No way they'd have picked up a result last night if he didn't come on. Busquets has been poor this season though.

If Madrid win on Saturday it'll be game over, 10 points will be too much. They haven't even played that well which is pretty crazy considering they're unbeaten.

Ranocchia starting for Inter tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: They'd genuinely be better off putting a kid from the youth team in there, he's been dreadful ever since he left Genoa

I don't think Juve need to worry about the Scudetto with Roma's backline :(

Hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that yesterday will give Juve the kick up the backside that they really need, they can't possibly continue to be as poor as they have done so far.

Ranocchia starting for Inter tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: They'd genuinely be better off putting a kid from the youth team in there, he's been dreadful ever since he left Genoa

Hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that yesterday will give Juve the kick up the backside that they really need, they can't possibly continue to be as poor as they have done so far.

Another loss for inter then. He's abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back