1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The dream is over

Discussion in 'Western Australia' started by BIG MAL, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG MAL

BIG MAL Midfield

after turning into a 90 min nightmare.

Nothing changes really cos We Are Sunderland.

:cry::cry::cry:

On the bright side I've just saved a few grand.:-(
  2. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Reet I can now get and end of season drink session arranged!!
  3. tootymackeminoz

tootymackeminoz Full Back

:lol:
    hurry ya sel up then!!!!;)
  4. BIG MAL

BIG MAL Midfield

How about Rockingham foreshore and next season up around Hillarys to cater for North and South.
    Me personally I'll gan to both cos ahm ded sociable like.
  5. Perthyltonian

Perthyltonian Full Back

Same as you, saved a few thousand and my marriage...
  6. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

was thinking more city again Mal, so its central for all then???
  7. tootymackeminoz

tootymackeminoz Full Back

:eek:wee is all of them like?cos in the past there has only been about 10 of us at the pre and end season meets?aint seen nowt of the others especially HBT and that lad who bought 2 pints of stella each time for his sel and we thought he was waiting ona mate:-Dmaybe he and HBT are all shacked up together???;)
  8. BIG MAL

BIG MAL Midfield

Sorry Waz but i'm so over the fucking city.
    I feel that if the north or south can get to the city then once a year they can do the extra 15 mins to the north/south as long as we alternate it to be fair.
    Fuck these places who easily take our money but dont even put on a plate of free chips FFS.The rocky /hillary foreshore was just a suggestion to open up a discussion.It could as easily been a pub in the north/south suburbs wher ewe'd get a little more appreciation.A lot of pubs are family orientated at weekends so either the over 18's meet or family for end of season can quite easily be accommodated either north or south as long as the next one is the other.We even had a large turnout from the east of Perth (the hills ) so there should not be a reason why we shouldnt do that...Parkerville tavern .mundaring weir etc.
    If some feel it is too far to travel then fair enough...they'll get their turn next.

Howzabout a vote...
    1>Everyone who agrees with me say "AYE"
    2>Everyone who disagrees with me just post your address so I can come round and help you vote 1.
  9. Perthyltonian

Perthyltonian Full Back

Agree about the City but have to agree it is the most central place. Without driving, getting to Rockingham would tak for ever.
    I'm reluctantly voting for the city and I'll give you my address Mal cos I'm not scared of you :lol:
  10. BIG MAL

BIG MAL Midfield

That's cos you've only met the GOOD BIG MAL.

EVIL MAL is really really bad.:evil:
  11. Blackcatwaz

Blackcatwaz Winger

Also aggree Mal that the city is a bit of a twat, but realistically its the easiest option when usng the public transport....Feck me it wad take 2 weeks for me to get down Rockingham on the train, I,d need my passport renewing, get me jabs and a re-entrty visa sorted.

+ I really cannit see any boozer putting on any freebies mate, chips and the like, they are all tarred with the same brush, nee shortage of punters through the doors so they dont have to do owt extra to get people in.

For me its still the city, gets the winning vote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.