The Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure about Cech. Has Jose spotted he is perhaps past his best? Not sure why Jose would let Cech go to possibly their main rivals next season

Not sure about Cech. Has Jose spotted he is perhaps past his best? Not sure why Jose would let Cech go to possibly their main rivals next season

With Vidal apparently on his way, if they secured a top class striker (Benzema, Higuan?) then I reckon they've got a great chance in challenging for the title.

Apparently it was Abramoviches decision to sell, if it was up to Mourinho he wouldn't have let Cech leave

I hate Arsenal with a passion. Only slight less than I hate Chelsea, but a bit more than I hate Spurs. Don't mind Wist 'am or Charlton and Millwall & the O's are ok. C'mon the Palace.

mo
Apparently it was Abramoviches decision to sell, if it was up to Mourinho he wouldn't have let Cech leave
mourinho said if he stayed for one year last summer then he wouldn't restrict who he went to this summer iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back