The arrogance of this Leeds Utd player!!! football really has a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link doesn't work

Been found guilty, has he? Let's hold the condemnation until then.

If I remember correctly Johnnie Evans was accused of rape.
He's being condemned for walking into a rape case, in which he is accused of filming it on his phone, taking pictures of / videoing press photographers and smiling away.

Is there no f***ing shame in the world anymore? What a grade A ****!

He's being condemned for walking into a rape case, in which he is accused of filming it on his phone, taking pictures of / videoing press photographers and smiling away.

Is there no f***ing shame in the world anymore? What a grade A ****!

Your honour we would like to submit into evidence the fact that the accused clearly has an immature fascination with filming all aspects of his life, which supports the notion that he would film himself raping someone unable to give consent.

There isn't any shame in the world anymore.

We have a set of elected political leaders who defraud the people through expense claims and sell off national assets to friends and associates at below market value.

So, against this backdrop, given he appears to think he's done nowt wrong, what is there to be ashamed of ?

Your honour we would like to submit into evidence the fact that the accused clearly has an immature fascination with filming all aspects of his life, which supports the notion that he would film himself raping someone unable to give consent.
No one has linked him being a bellend outside the court to him being guilty of rape. It does go some lengths to demonstrating his character and attitude to rape and the justice system though.

Evans coming here had nothing to do with the very temporary accusation of rape. He was at the infamous Man Utd players Christmas party a few years back when one of the women attending accused him of rape. He had left the party early and flown to Monaco early the next mornin. The cops put the accusation together with him doing a runner and took it seriously. However, a quick check on the day told them the girl was a chancer being manipulated by a boyfriend. When they checked they found the flights had been booked some time earlier and were to look at property with his Dad. It was a no case from virtually the start.

I'd better add that all of that is allegedly, although there's probably no need to.

The only crime we can find him guilty of so far is being an immature bell-end with a lack of respect for authority, and a mobile phone with more intelligent functions than he has.

Then again, "authority" these days does little to earn anyone's respect...

well perhaps he is totally innocent - knows he is and is trusting our court system to get to the correct outcome which is why he is relaxed. however he may have a little too much faith in our shite court system
Alternatively, even as a Leeds player, he won't be short of a bob or two, and he has total confidence in his legal team.

That will depend on how good a player he is really.....

Our system is a bit crap, but luckily it still doesn't allow chebs off the SMB to convict people on the back of Mail articles.

what do you mean "our"?

This is probably a very un-PC view, but I'll say it anyway.

I'm not on about this specific case, just speaking generally about past cases. It's been done to death that footballers are idiots because time and time again they get themselves into these situations and end up with a rape accusations.
There's a flip side IMO - time and time again these stupid slags get pissed, drool over footballers, go with the footballer to his hotel room for a trophy shag then go to the police afterwards with a rape accusation.

Yes, the footballers are as thick as mince, but as we're all 'equal rights' these days, are the lasses not even a little bit culpable in these situations? They can avoid the situation by not being slappers and staying with their mates. Common sense, self preservation and responsibility for your own safety don't seem to apply in these cases. I have little sympathy for the women in these cases TBH.

I'm not on about this specific case, just speaking generally about past cases. It's been done to death that footballers are idiots because time and time again they get themselves into these situations and end up with a rape accusations.
There's a flip side IMO - time and time again these stupid slags get pissed, drool over footballers, go with the footballer to his hotel room for a trophy shag then go to the police afterwards with a rape accusation.

Yes, the footballers are as thick as mince, but as we're all 'equal rights' these days, are the lasses not even a little bit culpable in these situations? They can avoid the situation by not being slappers and staying with their mates. Common sense, self preservation and responsibility for your own safety don't seem to apply in these cases. I have little sympathy for the women in these cases TBH.
f***ing harsh to say you have little sympathy to a rape victim like. I do see the angle you're coming from, a lot of the time they're targeted because they're footballers and people will tell lies to the police/papers for a chunk of the cash.

It's not that it's a very un-PC view, it's just that the answer is fairly obvious that's the problem. If the woman goes home with the footballer, gets shagged, and then regrets it and accuses him of rape, then she's culpable for falsely accusing someone of rape. But if she goes home with him, says no, and gets shagged anyway, then he's culpable for raping her (or if she says yes once and then doesn't want any more and gets it anyway, same result). I can't see why anyone who goes home with someone with the intention of f***ing them, decides not to fuck them, and then gets raped should be blamed for that. The problem here is people who can't or won't communicate effectively on matters involving sex and consent. I'd advise anyone of any gender or orientation to steer well clear of any such people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back