The Apprentice 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if the producers have dumbed it down this year to make it more comedic viewing but the quality and talent of the contestants seems much lower then previous years.

5 could have gone there. 4 of them could barely string a sentence together and went completely to pot after the slightest pressure.

Can't think of any that would challenge some of the best in previous series

I don't know if the producers have dumbed it down this year to make it more comedic viewing but the quality and talent of the contestants seems much lower then previous years.

5 could have gone there. 4 of them could barely string a sentence together and went completely to pot after the slightest pressure.

I wudda chucked the lot except the chubby lad

Probably a bit of that but also less quality applying now it's turning into a deliberate circus act.

How the hell 'Dickie Bow' survived this task I don't know, he was was absolutely shit throughout. He ignored his subteam, and them blamed for not speaking, and then he completely ballsed the presentation aswell.

Doddle that task.

My product was called Jeanious and targeted at the apple hipsters who spunk money left right and centre.

And my ad campaign was the Values.. turning Japanese... While the Jeanious wearers are partaking in a takishis castle type game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back