That's villa's team talk sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can only assume you must not have seen Sunderland play for the last few games, or indeed at all this season.
I've never missed a match all season
On my iPad!
I believe a point will be gained on Sat, beat Hull then go on a run of 7 wins from the next 10. Sorted.

I don't like the bloke but I am fine what he says. If it fires up the unwashed crowd into a frenzy and makes the mag players run a bit more there's a good chance they will win. The brummies won't fancy it
sherwood is a bleary eyed inarticulate fool. His idea of a teamtalk is doing army salutes or starting on the players. He doesn't need a teamtalk now, just pin charvers quote up, get the players to read it and they'll be fired up. Nothing charver says there will fire his players up. That's what good managers use press conferences for, to hammer a message to their own players.

Having them two engage in mind games is like watching extended highlights off dumb and dumber.

Its easier to write a list of who wasn't laughing at them that day.

Nobody.

Love the picture and the caption
Logon or register to see this image

Newcastle's Damien Duff, Jose Enrique and Michael Owen show their devastation at Newcastle's 2009 relegation

Owen for one looks like he couldn't give a fuck!

I liked Chelsea a bit more after that day following there little sing song with us about the mags gannin down. They looked happier about it than we did. Fans outside the ground grabbing us to shake hands saying they were so happy they had gone down.

It wasn't just Villa laughing at them it was the whole country

Too right it was, we were in the Red Lion in Didsbury (those in the Manchester area will know it) and it was rammed, they had Hull v United in the main room, Villa V Mags in the second larger area and at the back it was Sunderland V Chelsea.
Once we knew we were staying up due to United convincingly beating Hull, the entire Pub load of supporters from SAFC and MUFC descended into the area where the Mags were watching their game, there must have been about 50/60 of them all in their Barcode kit looking absolutely pig-sick, the roar which went up when the ref blew for full time was hilarious.
Man United fans were giving it to them big time chanting ‘Cheer up Alan Shearer’ and so on, half of the Mags were in tears, it was absolutely marvellous viewing.
Bank Holiday weekend as well wasn't it? Some headache the next day I tell you.

Too right it was, we were in the Red Lion in Didsbury (those in the Manchester area will know it) and it was rammed, they had Hull v United in the main room, Villa V Mags in the second larger area and at the back it was Sunderland V Chelsea.
Once we knew we were staying up due to United convincingly beating Hull, the entire Pub load of supporters from SAFC and MUFC descended into the area where the Mags were watching their game, there must have been about 50/60 of them all in their Barcode kit looking absolutely pig-sick, the roar which went up when the ref blew for full time was hilarious.
Man United fans were giving it to them big time chanting ‘Cheer up Alan Shearer’ and so on, half of the Mags were in tears, it was absolutely marvellous viewing.
Was any of the other fans in their strips? Noticed when watching the matches at the 3 kings in London, the mags were the only team tonwear their strips. Weird

It wasn't just Villa laughing at them it was the whole country
There club is still a disgrace....

No need for aspirin the next day.....

Logon or register to see this image

I've got huge amounts of time for anyone who would actually pay out of their own pocket just on the off chance that they might be able to stick the boot into an already incredibly riled up Newcastle fanbase. They're f***ing hated, they're just too deluded and arrogant to notice. Shout out to the bellend in the Oasis tee bottom right and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back