That pathetic Capital Cup banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz

Striker
Just trying to show a mate that lovely banner created by the mags about the "Capital Cup", but can't find it anywhere. Would someone be kind enough to post it please?

Lets be honest they both are.

So we are taking the piss because we have beaten them 5 times in a row, he is taking the piss because we got to a cup final and some other club beat us?

f***ing hell man, is there some kind of rule that I am unaware of which tells you when you can take the piss?

You cant do it if you are lower in the league than the team you are taking the piss out of

You can only take the piss if you are above them in the league

What if we are exactly level?

Some right fannies on here, give it to the bastards both barrels at every opportunity, they have doe it to us for long enough

Do any of our resident horse punchers know this knacker? He must be special needs.

My Geordie mate took those close up photos of him and sent me them on the day on whatsapp. I put them on twitter, I've got more.

He's defo special needs. He was shaking all the hands of stewards and stuff.

He had the signed top, the fake sleeve tattoos, one white sock and trainer and one black sock and trainer. I've got other photos that show the trainers close up with Newcastle badges on them. He also had a plastic bag carrying his flag and other stuff in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back