Thank you West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeruzziWatch

Thank you for believing in the mythical West Ham way. If you hadn't been so deluded we might not have Big Sam managing us.

I really think we are a safe bet for survival now, what a turn around! Big Sam is the best manager we could possibly have appointed.

Questions must be asked about why we didn't pursue him in the summer, however. While we've ended up with right man in the end, Congerton pursuing Dick (who was eager to retire) was a big mistake. Luckily Villa didn't sack Sherwood earlier because he could very easily be managing them right now.

He may only have a two year contract, but I believe Big Sam is the future of this football club, I would love for him to manage us for a long time and lead us to the promised land (mid-table mediocrity).

Thank you for believing in the mythical West Ham way. If you hadn't been so deluded we might not have Big Sam managing us.

I really think we are a safe bet for survival now, what a turn around! Big Sam is the best manager we could possibly have appointed.

Questions must be asked about why we didn't pursue him in the summer, however. While we've ended up with right man in the end, Congerton pursuing Dick (who was eager to retire) was a big mistake. Luckily Villa didn't sack Sherwood earlier because he could very easily be managing them right now.

He may only have a two year contract, but I believe Big Sam is the future of this football club, I would love for him to manage us for a long time and lead us to the promised land (mid-table mediocrity).
I thought we were gone?

I know a West Ham lad and he said when Sam left, 'Will be the biggest mistake we'll ever make'
My West Ham supporting mate said the opposite, said while he was in the minority he liked Allardyce and thought while the football wasnt glamorous he got you results and would easily win you 5 or 6 home games a season.

My West Ham supporting mate said the opposite, said while he was in the minority he liked Allardyce and thought while the football wasnt glamorous he got you results and would easily win you 5 or 6 home games a season.

Aye sorry I haven't worded that well. The west ham lad I know liked Sam, said West Ham would massively regret letting him go

We did. He wasn't interested at the time. Thank fuck his footy addiction kicked back in though.

Fuck off man you had us relegated you prize pillock. Another bad run or a drop back into the bottom three will have you pissing your pants again.

Thought we did pursue Sam in the summer or when Big Dick announced he was leaving but Sam wanted. More of a break

Hence why Advocaat changed his mind

Whatever the reason, Im just pleased he's here.

We can all see the improvemenrt in just 6 games, and we've won 3 of them, cant be bad. We are a far far better looking side now, defending well and a real threat going forwards, with any of half a dozen players liable to score, how long is it since we've had that nice situation ?
The team desire to perform and work is there for all to see too, very different to pre-Sam. It's all going well, and I hate to tempt fate, but I get the feeling that this time there wont be a "slump" somewhere , and that Sam will go from strength to strength , and my reasoning for that is simple,his CV, he's done it at every club.

The sun is coming out for us and its gonna be a lurvely day...

Not remotely interesting.

I think that Mrs A might have a little tear in her eye when she reports back to Big Sam this morning. This looks as if it could be the start of a meaningful relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back