Team to play West Brom in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have signed players who fit our system. Yeah that's stupid. We will sign or loan players that fit the system. We will have a better balanced side with an understanding of a system. And we will have that from day one of the season. Surely that stands us in better stead than previous years?

The FM & FIFA brigade and the twitter trawlers lose the plot with everyone we are linked to. I am encouraged by this window so far, we look to have a plan...and granted its not a fast moving plan. But its not a scattergun or hopeful plan...time will tell but if McCormack is worth £12m or whatever I'm glad we are keeping the cash in Ellis vault. I'd rather play Mandron!

Just because everyone else is playing the "f***ing Stupid Game" when it comes to the transfer market doesn't mean we have to.

If Larsson is ahead of Gomez for any position in midfield then Gus needs help!!

Can I ask why?

Not Larssons biggest fan but he has more premier league experience. Also Gomez couldn't get into a relegated Wigan team, is 28 and has never done anything of note in the premier league to justify your comment.

Why is he going to be any better when he's spent a season at a lower level when he is in his footballing prime. Didn't see a queue to sign him up when they were relegated or a queue to sign him up in the summer.

Pantilimon​
Jones---O'Shea---Brown---PvA
Bridcutt
Larsson---Gomez

Johnson---Fletcher---Giaccherini

My opinion on how Gus will line up if I knew owt about what's in Gus' head or nobody else will sign.

PS This is worthless speculation. Sorry.​

you can do fee terms and medical in a day...

my condolences to your lass, your bed sheets must be dripping.

Best i can come up with in Gus`s favoured formation...
Mannone
Jones..Jos..Brown..PVA
Catts
Johnson..N`Diaye..Gomez..Giacc
Fletcher

Doesn't look too clever me thinks

We have signed players who fit our system. Yeah that's stupid. We will sign or loan players that fit the system. We will have a better balanced side with an understanding of a system. And we will have that from day one of the season. Surely that stands us in better stead than previous years?

The FM & FIFA brigade and the twitter trawlers lose the plot with everyone we are linked to. I am encouraged by this window so far, we look to have a plan...and granted its not a fast moving plan. But its not a scattergun or hopeful plan...time will tell but if McCormack is worth £12m or whatever I'm glad we are keeping the cash in Ellis vault. I'd rather play Mandron!

Just because everyone else is playing the "f***ing Stupid Game" when it comes to the transfer market doesn't mean we have to.

Newcastle seem to be playing a better game than us this summer. Worrying

Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then, so this is what I'd go with

Mannone
Jones - Brown - O'Shea - Van Aanholt
Johnson - Cattermole - Larsson - Giaccherini
Fletcher - Wickham

Really doesn't look that bad despite bodies needed in the door to beef up the squad

It probably won't be that.

Pantilimon​
Bridcutt
Larsson---Gomez

My opinion on how Gus will line up if I knew owt about what's in Gus' head or nobody else will sign.

f***ing hell 4 right backs?

Pantilimon​
Bridcutt
Larsson---Gomez

looking at where that defence is positioned, we must be very worried about their left winger !!!

vito
jones broon o doolan PVA
Catts
AJ N'Diaye Seb Giach
Connor

subs

pants GK , Roberge, Gomez, Ba, Fletch, Jozy, Mavrias

Dont worry....about a thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back