Team to play West Brom in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannone
Jones o'shea Brown pva
Larsson catts gomez
Johnson Fletcher giaccerini
Subs: pantillimon roberge Bridcutt ba mavrias wickham altidore

Only two weeks left! Doesn't time fly when you try to justify the lack of transfer activity and lambast any posters who are concerned as 'bed wetters'. :)

Its all very well being concerned however the sweeping statement of "Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then" is just ridiculous

Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then, so this is what I'd go with

Mannone
Jones - Brown - O'Shea - Van Aanholt
Johnson - Cattermole - Larsson - Giaccherini
Fletcher - Wickham

Really doesn't look that bad despite bodies needed in the door to beef up the squad
Jones to get the winner v his old club

WBA 0 - SAFC 1

Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then, so this is what I'd go with

Mannone
Fletcher - Wickham

Really doesn't look that bad despite bodies needed in the door to beef up the squad

You've added billy jones and van aanholt to a team that survived by the skin of their teeth last season and said it doesn't look that bad. You should do stand up coz that made me laugh

As things stand, we are doomed. Lucky to get a point with that team

Mannone
Fletcher - Wickham

It's not like

Mannone
Fletcher - Wickham

Why the fuck have you changed our whole formation? are you mental?

Its all very well being concerned however the sweeping statement of "Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then" is just ridiculous
Haven't got a clue who you're talking to, mate. Conga has done well in the market, almost as good as the Italian fella. Bringing in Clayton is putting down a clear marker. Proven quality all the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back