Team to play West Brom in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony From Blue

Central Defender
Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then, so this is what I'd go with

Mannone
Jones - Brown - O'Shea - Van Aanholt
Johnson - Cattermole - Larsson - Giaccherini
Fletcher - Wickham

Really doesn't look that bad despite bodies needed in the door to beef up the squad

Looking increasingly likely that no further signings will be in the door by then, so this is what I'd go with

Mannone
Fletcher - Wickham

Really doesn't look that bad despite bodies needed in the door to beef up the squad
If Larsson is ahead of Gomez for any position in midfield then Gus needs help!!

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mannone
Fletcher - Wickham

if Fletcher and Wickham get injured we are fucked

Gus clearly wants to play 4-3-3 so I can't see that line up happening although I agree, it doesn't look too bad. I'm a believer that 4-4-2 isn't outdated, you just need the right players for it to work.

Mannone
Fletcher - Wickham

Jesus f***ing wept, get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back