Tax Back At Toronto Airport ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackem1979

Striker
Anyone know how you would claim back tax from Toronto Airport ?

Me sister (nee pics) could get me an iPad from Toronto shops and may be able to claim some tax back once at the airport.

Does anyone know how much can be claimed and how this is done please ?

Cheers.

Last time I did this I claimed from home. You have set time, I'm sure. You can get a form from any tourist info office and claim back their local and national taxes - just like forign vistors here can claim back VAT.

Doesn't apply to stuff like food items though.

They will give you more info at the tourist office.

Last edited:
Last time I did this I claimed from home. You have set time, I'm sure. You can get a form from any tourist info office and claim back their local and national taxes - just like forign vistors here can claim back VAT.

Doesn't apply to stuff like food items though.

They will give you more info at the tourist office.

Hmm ok thanks.

Do you know if its even possible to claim it at the airport ?

With regards to claiming from home, where do you get the documents and what % can you claim back ?

Ta.

Hmm ok thanks.

Do you know if its even possible to claim it at the airport ?

With regards to claiming from home, where do you get the documents and what % can you claim back ?

Ta.

You can claim at the airport as well I think. Any tourist info office will give you all the details.

A long time ago now but you can claim back all the local and national taxes - there will be two tax amounts on each receipt.

It's a physical impossibility to claim owt back from Thailand. You just get sent around in circles and told you can claim in departure...and when you get to departure....guess what? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back