Tattooooo fixers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell each and everyone of these imbeciles is covered in ridiculous tats - even the morons doing the tattooing!!! and all the little mistake tats they cover up with huge massive ones!!!!! what a mess

anyone who has a tattoo - in my opinion you have to question their judgement!

anyhow anyone had an embarrassing tattoo covered up? pray tell!

bloody hell each and everyone of these imbeciles is covered in ridiculous tats - even the morons doing the tattooing!!! and all the little mistake tats they cover up with huge massive ones!!!!! what a mess

Here comes the righteous brigade...

@jedi_toaster I'll hold him down, you get your needles out on him...

weez this spunkfart

How did you manage a full episode without damaging something ? Is points of view still going ?

I have two on my right forearm that need covering, ones a devil woman and the other is an angel type. They're terrible but that's what happens when the bloke doing them is smoking weed at the same time.....

Thought I'd be a proper LADBIBLE cheeky Nandos lad a couple weeks ago in Ibiza and get Trevor Mcdonald tattooed on me arse after copious amounts of lager and mdma.
Logon or register to see this image
My nephews mate got I am a lesbian tattooed on his arse a few months back.

Y'all mutherfuckers mustn't have enough garn on in your lives, to have the time and energy to worry about what everybody else is up to- wee gives a fuck if davey down the clerb wants to get 'No Regrets' tattooed across his forehead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back