Targets should we stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a target list drawn up in case we get relegated, but what about staying up?

I'd personally still look at the likes of Byram, Lees and Lascelles from Leeds and Forrest respectively, there were some murmurings in Italy about Kovacic should we stay up but I think we can discard those!

We've had a target list drawn up in case we get relegated, but what about staying up?

I'd personally still look at the likes of Byram, Lees and Lascelles from Leeds and Forrest respectively, there were some murmurings in Italy about Kovacic should we stay up but I think we can discard those!

Well firstly, none of those championship standard players.

Certainly leave out Jos and Gardner and perhaps a few of the others too. One good game does not a good footballer make.

Agree on Gardner but not O'Shea, personally think JOS can only play at the top level where he is experienced, he has helped us stay up the last 2 years considering we have had shite midfields and attacks

We really need the youth set up to start producing players!! The transfer market is too hit and miss for a club like Sunderland who cannot bring in big name players or afford to miss on a transfer.

We really need the youth set up to start producing players!! The transfer market is too hit and miss for a club like Sunderland who cannot bring in big name players or afford to miss on a transfer.

Of course we can bring in big name players.

It's all been down to poor management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back