Talksport 'expert' panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Why the fuck do people listen to this trash, then come on here and moan about it? If you don't like it, turn the fucker OFF!!

You get the same fuckin' ***** going on to scumcastle forums and then coming on here and telling us what they are saying. WE DON'T f***ing CARE!

Best thing they had on was in the close season and Stewart Robson (ex-Arsenal), had a full 10-15 minute review on each Premier League club over the week or so and he spoke spot on about Sunderland as well as other "lesser clubs" with an informed view on the season past, manager changes and players/positions required etc.

Probably doesn't get as much air time as he talks sense, is not a shock jock nor a hoop licker...or a bitter pretendy B&W like the horse abuser on there who must be that desperate for the coin he is popping up on there everywhere and is one of most ignorant and ill informed pundits you'll ever hear.

Mickey Quinn, Sam Matterface and some bloke who didn't even understand the mechanics of the transfer window and was reporting on it reckon we are 19th out of 20 in terms of best transfer window. After much guffawing how it had been so poor we'd 'smashed' the window they got 'serious' and could barely name a player between them who we'd signed. When Matterface mentioned Borini was at Chelsea there were gasps of 'I didn't know that' but Liverpool fans were delighted to get shot of him... Now he's biased and dumb but seriously, the level of nous on sports journalists is astonishingly gash.....
It's the most retarded radio station you'll ever hear.

not massively but I think she's got a lovely voice and am in love with her
Pretendy posh bird who knows nowt about sport....the token bint on an awful station

This is what infuriates me most about a lot of these pundits that get so much air time on TalkSport and other shouty football shows. I don't expect them to know everything all at the same time, and I don't expect them to be infallible, but I would expect them to at the very least be across the basics and to research the topics that they know in advance they will be discussing.

This is what bothers me, they had a journalist on who worked at the station for deadline day and had no idea whatsoever why clubs could still register deals up til 8pm. I think matterface, who seems the most informed (in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king) advised that there is a document called a deal sheet which demonstrates that all the paperwork is in place and provides mroe time to close out

They'd be better off having 13 year old kids with their panini albums presenting.....

I'm still amazed at how many people are 'surprised' or 'outraged' at just how shite everything on Talksport is ?

It appeals to bellends, therefore if you aren't one, then switch it off ? simple

I regularly listen to Talksport, driving to and from work. Colin Murrays show is a good listen, as is the sports bar, but anything with Quinn on it gets turned off. The blokes bias is terrible.

The only thing that is EXPERT about Talk Shite is that they are just exSPERTS, they have all had the operation that swaps their arses' for their mouths' - Hence they all talk a load of shite and only make sense when they are having a Crap.

On the evening we played Exeter and the skunks played Northampton......I was listening to the in the car after work.......

To be fair to Adrian Durham he was giving SAFC fans praise for how the SoL got behind the lads v Swansea etc and Micky Quinn started making comments like 'were they all still in the ground?' etc....to which Adrian Durham went "How many trophies did you win at Newcastle?" and laughed......as you can imagine Micky Quinn went silent :lol: totally owned!

The only difference between talk sport and hand picking 4 average blokes on this forum, sticking a microphone in front of them for the first time and asking them to broadcast to the nation is that the 4 blokes would know something about sport.

It's so amateur it's embarrassing.

To summarise:
Generally, TalkShite is piss awful, it is blatantly pro-skunk and anti-lads.
Quinn is thicker than pigshit and can barely read a prepared script which he has to do most of the time as he is totally incapable of original thought. Much like Brazil, but he is less biased and has more native cunning.

Don't know why I listen to it so much really; well actually I do, that Kelly guy is quite good, does some terrific 1:1 interviews, and the two mikes, Parry and Graham are very knowledgeable and often genuinely funny.

Reactions: Red
I'd f***ing execute Matterface and his high-pitched whine.

They said we had the 18th worst window, ahead of Norwich and Arsenal. No doubt if Palace or Spurs had signed M'Vila / Lens they would be wanking over both.

For a seemingly national radio station their bias against / favouritism towards certain clubs is a f***ing disgrace. So much so I nearly phoned in.
I do not let it get to me it's Sunderland versus the rest of the league....F them all (media).....what matters is our performance on the pitch and points in the league table...just pray the Ref's do not get us.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back