Talksport 'expert' panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

:confused:
she's a breath of fresh air on that station and deserves a sainthood for having to sit with the fat scousemag for all that time. bet he reeks of b.o.

Do you think she should be presenting a football programme on national radio with such little knowledge of football that she doesn't even know whether Bolasie has been sold or not?

Do you think she should be presenting a football programme on national radio with such little knowledge of football that she doesn't even know whether Bolasie has been sold or not?
she seems to know a lot about sport imo. knows more than Mickey Quinn imo.
I wasn't sure if De Guzman had gone to bournemouth or not this morning - so what?

They said we had the 18th worst window, ahead of Norwich and Arsenal. No doubt if Palace or Spurs had signed M'Vila / Lens they would be wanking over both.

For a seemingly national radio station their bias against / favouritism towards certain clubs is a f***ing disgrace. So much so I nearly phoned in.
Out of 20? Get in! :cool:

she seems to know a lot about sport imo. knows more than Mickey Quinn imo.
I wasn't sure if De Guzman had gone to bournemouth or not this morning - so what?

You're not presenting a national radio programme though. Presumably if you were you would do some form of research on what was happening in football before going on air.

You're not presenting a national radio programme though. Presumably if you were you would do some form of research on what was happening in football before going on air.
Well yes. But don't see how her making a mistake about something trivial means you have to call her a 'tart'.

Mickey Quinn, Sam Matterface and some bloke who didn't even understand the mechanics of the transfer window and was reporting on it reckon we are 19th out of 20 in terms of best transfer window. After much guffawing how it had been so poor we'd 'smashed' the window they got 'serious' and could barely name a player between them who we'd signed. When Matterface mentioned Borini was at Chelsea there were gasps of 'I didn't know that' but Liverpool fans were delighted to get shot of him... Now he's biased and dumb but seriously, the level of nous on sports journalists is astonishingly gash.....

It was the same on Drive on Talkshoite last night, which is what I end up listening to even though I know they're a set of crap sharks.

Goughy and the pillock didn't even mention most of the players signed by Sunderland (and others) and seemed to base their entire transfer window review on the actions of yesterday.

Well yes. But don't see how her making a mistake about something trivial means you have to call her a 'tart'.

She didn't make a mistake. She didn't know whether what would have been one of the biggest stories of the summer had happened or not. And you may be in love with her, but I think it suggests she did not get her break in sports broadcasting on the grounds of having a keen interest in football.

The only reason I ever listen to talk sport is when I have to go somewhere and can't get local radio commentary, even then it's only just tolerable

This is what infuriates me most about a lot of these pundits that get so much air time on TalkSport and other shouty football shows. I don't expect them to know everything all at the same time, and I don't expect them to be infallible, but I would expect them to at the very least be across the basics and to research the topics that they know in advance they will be discussing.

It is quite embarrassing that they have people on there who havnt got a clue wtf they are talking about. Its just like The Houses of Parliament
It's like a team of Vanessa Feltz's (no I'm not a fan, it's just that she's on before Chris Evans in the morning).

Make up your own mind!

Logon or register to see this image
If she was to wear one of those middle eastern veil thingies across the lower face

Last edited:
This is what infuriates me most about a lot of these pundits that get so much air time on TalkSport and other shouty football shows. I don't expect them to know everything all at the same time, and I don't expect them to be infallible, but I would expect them to at the very least be across the basics and to research the topics that they know in advance they will be discussing.

Radio 5 manage it for their football coverage on the whole (I mean obviously not when Ian Wright is on). But then they don't try and appeal to the lowest common denominator, with women appointed on the grounds of their voices, 'cheeky chappies' like Quinn, Brazil, and Darren f***ing Gough, and WUMs like Durham.

When the stupid bint and erm er the horse abuser were predicting our results she had to get in a "sunderland will struggle all season" comment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back