Talksport 'expert' panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Quinn, Sam Matterface and some bloke who didn't even understand the mechanics of the transfer window and was reporting on it reckon we are 19th out of 20 in terms of best transfer window. After much guffawing how it had been so poor we'd 'smashed' the window they got 'serious' and could barely name a player between them who we'd signed. When Matterface mentioned Borini was at Chelsea there were gasps of 'I didn't know that' but Liverpool fans were delighted to get shot of him... Now he's biased and dumb but seriously, the level of nous on sports journalists is astonishingly gash.....

Mickey Quinn, Sam Matterface and some bloke who didn't even understand the mechanics of the transfer window and was reporting on it reckon we are 19th out of 20 in terms of best transfer window. After much guffawing how it had been so poor we'd 'smashed' the window they got 'serious' and could barely name a player between them who we'd signed. When Matterface mentioned Borini was at Chelsea there were gasps of 'I didn't know that' but Liverpool fans were delighted to get shot of him... Now he's biased and dumb but seriously, the level of nous on sports journalists is astonishingly gash.....
lens is one of the higher scorer players in fantasy football so far.

their agenda has safc down. we will of course prove these cretins wrong.

Bit like X-Final panalists, who gives a fuck what they think.

They said we had the 18th worst window, ahead of Norwich and Arsenal. No doubt if Palace or Spurs had signed M'Vila / Lens they would be wanking over both.

For a seemingly national radio station their bias against / favouritism towards certain clubs is a f***ing disgrace. So much so I nearly phoned in.

Last edited:
They said we had the 18th worst window, ahead of Norwich and Arsenal. No doubt if Palace or Spurs had signed M'Vila / Lens they would be wanking over both.

For a seemingly national radio station their bias / favouritism towards certain clubs is a f***ing disgrace. So much so I nearly phoned in.
just take a breath and step AWAY from the phone

Very rarely listen to it, except when driving to away games. That useless tart on Saturday mornings was asking Quinn the other week if Bolasie still played for Palace, and his answer was that he thought so.

Very rarely listen to it, except when driving to away games. That useless tart on Saturday mornings was asking Quinn the other week if Bolasie still played for Palace, and his answer was that he thought so.
:confused:
she's a breath of fresh air on that station and deserves a sainthood for having to sit with the fat scousemag for all that time. bet he reeks of b.o.

Aye maybe have a debate to see who had the best window and the worst window.

But the 18th best window??????? :) Immense ground breaking journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back