Talking Angela App- Threat to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well... I hope that SpeedyFTM and his brilliantly intelligent Manager-Wife are well pleased that his Troll Post generated over 1700 views and 170 replies...
Not only are you BOTH guilty of spreading Accusatory Smear Campaigns of Pedophile-Grooming Activity against an Accredited Web-App Development Company... Which will probably damage their business reputation and their livelihood...
But you are NOW contending that NONE of this was your collective faults..!!!
Haway Now...!!!

Well... I hope that SpeedyFTM and his brilliantly intelligent Manager-Wife are well pleased that his Troll Post generated over 1700 views and 170 replies...
Not only are you BOTH guilty of spreading Accusatory Smear Campaigns of Pedophile-Grooming Activity against an Accredited Web-App Development Company... Which will probably damage their business reputation and their livelihood...
Haway Now...!!!

If its a troll post then you also forgot to mention the liable against the Sunderland School board, and bringing nurseries in Sunderland into disrepute (as people did not know which school it was, and they all likely rely on the same advisory board).

Haway Now...!!!
Angela?

I've got a reply back from the lass - the safety board say they did not report anything!

I'm going to forward them on Speedy's username and somehow the two of them can come to an agreement.

He was almost dissapointed that there wasnt a sophistactated paedo gang behind this harmless childrens app.

String him up!!

I feel sorry for the kids, no ipad for them now :lol:

when playing pool on my ipad its slowed down & thought are these chinese hacking me camera. I pot the black & shove 2 fingers up at camera (you never know)

When I was a lad we had to walk the streets to find peadophiles.

That's fine by me. Didn't want all this on a morning. I've got a relegation battle on footy manager to concentrate on.

Watch out mate. I just got an email from Robert Peel telling me that Footy manager is a time-travel and naval strategy codex, which is programmed to open a portal to the past and win the war for the Kaiser by changing the outcome of the Battle of Jutland. It's set to go off on the hundredth anniversary of Archduke Ferdinand's death. Whatever you do, don't play any UEFA cup games in the Balkans on 28 June FFS!

They used to come to our school giving out Panini stickers over the fence.
More commonly they were invited in dressed as priests.
Come to think about it, there was a lot of it about in the days before the internet.

I have terrible memory loss about a lot of my childhood.

A couple of years ago my sister said to me 'do you remember that day we were playing cricket in the park and that Chinese man tried to show you his willy?' everyone fell about laughing and i honestly cannot remember it happening.

I'm terrified to ever get hypnotised or something cause i'm sure a load of horrific memories might come flooding back.

I have terrible memory loss about a lot of my childhood.

A couple of years ago my sister said to me 'do you remember that day we were playing cricket in the park and that Chinese man tried to show you his willy?' everyone fell about laughing and i honestly cannot remember it happening.

I'm terrified to ever get hypnotised or something cause i'm sure a load of horrific memories might come flooding back.

Was is swinging like a mesmeric veiny metronome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back