sunderland v celtic 21s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds shit.
The Under 21s are a good side to watch, extremely well coached by Robbie Stockdale. The players are working tirelessly to improve themselves, and all desperately want to break through. The premier league are improving the U21 experience by getting European games, with Celtic and Villa Real part of our group. And Sunderland are in the top flight of U21 football which, for example, Arsenal and Newcastle are not. So no it doesn't sound shit to me, it sounds like a great opportunity to support the next generation of Sunderland players in European competition, and watch a good technically high standard of game.

The Under 21s are a good side to watch, extremely well coached by Robbie Stockdale. The players are working tirelessly to improve themselves, and all desperately want to break through. The premier league are improving the U21 experience by getting European games, with Celtic and Villa Real part of our group. And Sunderland are in the top flight of U21 football which, for example, Arsenal and Newcastle are not. So no it doesn't sound shit to me, it sounds like a great opportunity to support the next generation of Sunderland players in European competition, and watch a good technically high standard of game.

Yes, I know was just been stupid.

Didn't go last week but went v Leicester and it was good soon as they took Cabral and Graham off.

Will be there tonight aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back