Sunderland Club Badge Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deggsy

Striker
don't want to turn this thread into whether tattoos are good or bad, I have several already including the previous badge, never wanted the new one until now, think I'm entering my midlife crisis stage as I fancy a few more also but they can wait.

Where in the Sunderland area does the best badge tattoo? I've seen some really poor ones on display and some quality ones too.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated abuse is fine too

don't want to turn this thread into whether tattoos are good or bad, I have several already including the previous badge, never wanted the new one until now, think I'm entering my midlife crisis stage as I fancy a few more also but they can wait.

Where in the Sunderland area does the best badge tattoo? I've seen some really poor ones on display and some quality ones too.

Go see Reg or Pixie at studio 23 tattoo co, just opened on Sea Road today. Both used to work at Triple 6 and have branched out on their own. Both top class at what they do and good lads.

Go see Reg or Pixie at studio 23 tattoo co, just opened on Sea Road today. Both used to work at Triple 6 and have branched out on their own. Both top class at what they do and good lads.
Pixie did my half sleeve, didn't think he'd be interested in doing a club badge, although i may get him to finish my sleeve

I got mine done in the place in Holmeside, upstairs, & think it's good quality. However that was about 13 years ago & I'm not sure if it's still there. & the staff have probably changed since then. So this reply isn't much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back