Sunderland AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of f***ing gaping vaginas you lot are.

Why get so worked up about something you can't change? You'd think we'd been relegated on a record low points total last season...

Last season we bought a bucket load of players fairly early and had them in place. That didn't exactly prove a huge success. It seemed total scattergun or worse from the bloke who was supposed to be in charge of getting players in. So if we are taking a bit longer this season then fair enough, maybe we have learned. And under Bruce we went about shouting the odds about buying at Harrods. Well that sure helped in getting bargains. Perhaps again we will fall flat on our face but let's at least wait until the games begin properly before we slate the club and it's dealings

Last season we bought a bucket load of players fairly early and had them in place. That didn't exactly prove a huge success. It seemed total scattergun or worse from the bloke who was supposed to be in charge of getting players in. So if we are taking a bit longer this season then fair enough, maybe we have learned. And under Bruce we went about shouting the odds about buying at Harrods. Well that sure helped in getting bargains. Perhaps again we will fall flat on our face but let's at least wait until the games begin properly before we slate the club and it's dealings

It wouldn't be Sunderland if we didn't get to ride the rollercoaster!!

The people running this club need a huge shake up.
We need some personalities in there whose words have a bit of clout in the world of football. We need potential signings to be able to "buy into" the club. Not to mention the virtually non existent interface with the supporters.

This current set up is very flat, it's very grey and it's f**king clueless.

Ok I'll do it. But I'm not working Saturdays.

Who would've thought a little ginger from Newcastle could wield such a strangle hold on someone??

Gingers have to grab any potential mating partner very firmly, usually by the neck, to prevent escape mate. Colback is of breeding age so it's perfectly logical.

The aura and profile around those clubs generates itself. We are currently being operated like a very small firm of chartered accountants.
I believe we lack people higher up with true depth of inside knowledge of the game.
is it me or are the people who usually 'know' the game , usually on the fiddle ?

I bet if you asked the same question to fans of every club, you'd find a fair few who share you frustrations.

It's just the way it is, somethings will never change.

It's destroyed him. Lee Street summed it up perfectly, not a whimper before we got rid of ginger clems.

That's not strictly true.
Unlike others i'm not afraid to say if i think they're making a complete f**king hash of something. I don't tow the party line for the sake of it. I'm probably more experienced in certain fields than some of the f**kers working there. I also have personal friends who'd tie them in knots at running certain types of businesses.

I've slated them for actually believing they could clutch 14 bargains from under the noses of foreign professional coaches and scouts. F**king laughable in my eyes and i said so before a ball was kicked. I'd actually be happier if they knew they couldn't but lied to the fans because the other alternative is they believed it themselves. The latter would concern me more.
I slated them for the Cup Final ticket fiasco because that's exactly what it was, a f**king fiasco and a PR disaster.
I didn't even go in too hard on the Ki registration scandal as it was maybe a grey area.
I didn't go in all that hard when Colback actually left, the damage was done 18 months earlier. I did go in hard on the f**king idioot who gave him a contract that ended just outside the compensation date, that is f**king unforgivable. Basic asset control.

Anyway, let's hope Borini signs in the next day or so.

Still not convinced Short will give Gus anywhere near the funds to have a comfortable season. Just my opinion though!!

You'd have to think that making a £14m bid for one player indicates that there is money available. Surely there's no way the club would put all it's eggs in one basket when there are 4 or 5 positions to fill. I'm convinced now that there are substantial funds available........the problem is going to be spending it.

That's not strictly true.
Unlike others i'm not afraid to say if i think they're making a complete f**king hash of something. I don't tow the party line for the sake of it. I'm probably more experienced in certain fields than some of the f**kers working there. I also have personal friends who'd tie them in knots at running certain types of businesses.

I've slated them for actually believing they could clutch 14 bargains from under the noses of foreign professional coaches and scouts. F**king laughable in my eyes and i said so before a ball was kicked. I'd actually be happier if they knew they couldn't but lied to the fans because the other alternative is they believed it themselves. The latter would concern me more.
I slated them for the Cup Final ticket fiasco because that's exactly what it was, a f**king fiasco and a PR disaster.
I didn't even go in too hard on the Ki registration scandal as it was maybe a grey area.
I didn't go in all that hard when Colback actually left, the damage was done 18 months earlier. I did go in hard on the f**king idioot who gave him a contract that ended just outside the compensation date, that is f**king unforgivable. Basic asset control.

Anyway, let's hope Borini signs in the next day or so.

Can't really argue with any of that.......i've taken similar stick for having supposedly negative views but imo the best way to judge what's going to happen in the future is to look at what's happened in the past.........until something changes. I'm happy to believe that we have a decent manager but i still want to see eveidence that a) he is and b) he will be backed to prove he is.

Last edited:
Can't really argue with any of that.......i've taken similar stick for having supposedly negative views but imo the best way to judge what's going to happen in the future is to look at what's happened in the past.........until something changes. I'm happy to believe that we have a decent manager but i still want to see eveidence that a) he is and b) he will be backed to prove he is.

I've been positive on loads of threads. Umpteen on Vito, umpteen on Ki, praised Cattermole when he deserved it and derided him when he was unprofessional. Ive praised Bardsley when he turned his season around.
I don't like the club trying to take me for a f**king mug though. Ive seen enough roses to smell bullshit.

Edit:- Ive just remembered another one where i was f**king irate.:). One of the night time cup games where they had thousands of tickets in envelopes that weren't in any kind of order. The queue must've reached Scotch Corner. Now that was a complete and utter f**king shambles. Would they expect it to go unmentioned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back