Sunderland AFC behave

Saturday 2:30 PM, I was actually looking forward to giving Beale loads of shit and being totally down about the prospect of us being shite against stoke and having to explain to my lad that his fav player has left not sure why pritch is his fav like.

now 2 days later after an excellent performance and a prospect of these signings ive got a right chuffy on
Fans like you need to have a word with yourself....attending the game and cant wait to give the manager stick which then has a knock on effect on the pitch with the players....why dont you try and be positive.....just let nature take it course with results...that will be Beales downfall or glory......in the meantime support the team and the staff

Saturday 2:30 PM, I was actually looking forward to giving Beale loads of shit and being totally down about the prospect of us being shite against stoke and having to explain to my lad that his fav player has left not sure why pritch is his fav like.

now 2 days later after an excellent performance and a prospect of these signings ive got a right chuffy on
Great three points which were needed. Performance was made easy by the fact Stoke were absolutely terrible.

I admire your optimism, well done. But your lad obviously has a better idea of a good player than you. We'll miss Pritch for the rest of the season... he's been very good for us.

They weren't worse than rotherham Southampton or Birmingham
This is true. They did give Jack Clarke a surprising amount of space though, that certainly helped.
Having said that though, our performance was much improved, and we saw glimpses of the Old Sunderland back.

I admire your optimism, well done. But your lad obviously has a better idea of a good player than you. We'll miss Pritch for the rest of the season... he's been very good for us.
Very good in spells his entire time here. He's also been repeatedly dropped due to playing poorly at times. He's an average Championship player with poor stats re: goals per games etc.

Take the Hull game, he played OK in general, drew a couple of fouls with decent dribbles. However, from open play he created nothing at all. From a dozen corners he created one chance that Ballard headed wide. Sorry that isn't good enough and he's like that regularly.

I would be more concerned if we had this situation with Clarke, Roberts, Neil, Ballard, Hume and even O'Nien and Chris Rigg.

Now he's spat his dummy out. He obviously has a far higher opinion of himself than I do. Bye Alex.

Love how according to the SMB if we win it's because the other team is shite, and if we lose it's because we're shite.

Absolutely no consideration that we might have made the other team look shite and vice versa.

Love how according to the SMB if we win it's because the other team is shite, and if we lose it's because we're shite.

Absolutely no consideration that we might have made the other team look shite and vice versa.
I'm always happy with a win . Rather play poorly and win than look like Barcelona and lose . Saying that Stoke's willingness to come forward most of the game ,played into our hands . That and their shite defense.

Back